Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shih-Tzu found on Dec 24

Sandy & Bear
December 28th, 2006, 08:22 PM
On December 24 I found a Female Shih-Tzu in Farnham. She has just been groomed not long ago. She is a very friendly and affectionate dog. Hope we can find her owner soon.

rainbow
December 30th, 2006, 12:46 PM
If she has just recently been groomed hopefully her owner is out looking for her as well. Good luck. :fingerscr

OntarioGreys
January 3rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
May want to contact any stores that groom dogs in the area with a picture of her, someone might know who she belongs to

happycats
January 3rd, 2007, 12:45 PM
you can try taking her to the vet to see if she has a micro chip.

suzannee
January 4th, 2007, 07:56 PM
On December 24 I found a Female Shih-Tzu in Farnham. She has just been groomed not long ago. She is a very friendly and affectionate dog. Hope we can find her owner soon.

allo moi je me suis fait vole ma shi tzu elle est grise avec un peu de blanc aux pattes envoie moi stp la photo je m appelle suzanne je me suis fait vole au carrefour laval dans mon camion si tu veux inephoto ecris moi stp

Prin
January 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Umm... The above post basically says (in case people don't understand):

My shih tzu was stolen. She's grey with white on her paws. Please send me her picture. I'm Suzanne, and she got stolen from me while in my truck at Carrefour Laval. If you want a pic of my dog, let me know.

Sandy & Bear
January 4th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks everyone for the tips but I've alredy contacted vets and grooming places in the area. These posting are my last resorts.

This is for Suzanne: La petite Shih-Tzu n'est pas wendy puisqu'elle a le devant tout blanc j'ai vu la photo sur d'autre site. Désolé, j'aurais bien aimé que ce soit elle. Bonne Chance!

Prin
January 5th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Umm, in case anybody else is wondering, Sandy & Bear says unfortunately it's not Suzanne's doggy.:( The color isn't the same.:(

Good luck to both of you in finding what you're looking for.:fingerscr

suzannee
January 5th, 2007, 08:49 AM

envoie moi la phto a ptessier@lino.sympatico.ca moi je me suis fait vole la mienne

suzannee
January 5th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Thanks everyone for the tips but I've alredy contacted vets and grooming places in the area. These posting are my last resorts.

This is for Suzanne: La petite Shih-Tzu n'est pas wendy puisqu'elle a le devant tout blanc j'ai vu la photo sur d'autre site. Désolé, j'aurais bien aimé que ce soit elle. Bonne Chance!

merci ca me fait de la peine je la cherche tellement merci m avoir repondu

coppperbelle
January 6th, 2007, 08:32 AM
The other day when I was searching lost and found on another web site I noticed an ad by a man who had lost his shi-tzu as well. He was from the MOntreal area. A few weeks ago was it not a shi-tzu also that was stolen with a truck in St-Hyacinthe? I wonder if this is all coincidental being that all the dogs have been small shi-tzu types.

Sandy & Bear
January 7th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Hi, I wonder if you could tell me where you saw the ad for the the lost shih-tzu in the Montreal area. It could be the one that I found.

Thanks for your help.