-->

not all people are as*es

wdawson
December 27th, 2006, 07:03 PM
http://www.haltonsearch.com/hr/bp/story/3823445p-4423202c.html

now there is a story with a happy ending....:thumbs up

Frenchy
December 27th, 2006, 07:10 PM
OMG what a nice man ! I'm sure he doesn't know the extend of what he did, if something like this would happen to one of my dogs , I would probably panick, to have someone to help and take charge must be such a relief. Even if they don't find out who the rescuer is, I'm sure karma will take care of him :love:

Tommysmom
December 27th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Isn't that wonderful? I came home from work tonight and saw that on the very front page of our newspaper as I was cuddling my puppy. On a side note, that's my vet in the photo, too!

cpietra16
December 27th, 2006, 10:02 PM
What a wonderful ending...I'm glad there are angels in this ugly world.

erykah1310
December 27th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Finally a good story. THere are few true angels out there, but there is still some. Our world is pretty much horrible most of the time, but stories like that kinda push all the uglyness aside for a bit.
What a nice man.:angel:

technodoll
December 27th, 2006, 10:21 PM
(getting out the box of kleenex)

such a pleasure to read about such acts of kindness... no doubt they happen every day but it's nice that the media partakes in it once in a while! :o :love:

Prin
December 28th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Yey! I love it when dog owners band together. :) I don't know about you all, but I know a lot of dog owners who would have done the same (including most of you all).:cloud9:

TeriM
December 28th, 2006, 02:16 AM
So great to hear a nice story in the news :thumbs up .