Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Stolen German Shepard In Amherstburg Ontario

winkfamily
December 27th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Our German Shepard went missing On October 15, 2006 in Amherstburg Ontario. For a while we had him listed as LOST but now we are considering him to be stolen. He has been spotted around Amherstburg in the back of a pick up truck. Please anybody if you think you know the person who is keeping our dog or think you may have seen this dog in the back of the truck or with somebody please call us at (519)736-7532. If enough people keep their eyes open we may be able to find our dog again. If you think you see this pick up truck grab the license plate number if you can that would be great. We would really like him to return to us, wouldn't you want your dog back too if he was stolen. He is black, very very skinny with brown thighs and a brown spot on his head. It is a light brown. He also has a tattoo in his ear. If you have any information or even may think you have seen him please call. Thanks for your time.20926

papillonmama
December 27th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Sorry to hear about your dog. Do you have a picture you could upload?

hope he comes home soon.:fingerscr

mummummum
December 27th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear about your dog ~ my Ceili was also stolen. Fortunately, I got her back and I hope your little guy is returned home to you soon as well.:fingerscr :pray:

rainbow
December 27th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry to hear about your dog. :grouphug:

Do you have a description of the truck to help those that may live in the area? Good luck and keep us posted. :fingerscr :fingerscr