Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The strangest christmas tree I have ever seen

erykah1310
December 26th, 2006, 01:02 PM
I finally saw my moms christmas tree, and well.:rolleyes: Im not sure! Im amazed Santa actually went near it....
there are the traditional decorations on it, but if you look a bit closer to what i thought were little bandanas with christmas wishes on them they are actually THONGS:eek: Yup, my mom has decorated her tree with christmas thongs:D There are only about 5 of them, but she has big plans next year to get more:rolleyes: LOL
Im gonna go over with my camera in the next day or so and take some pictures of it... Is this a mid life crisis kind of thing????:rolleyes: :shrug:

Its definately a conversation starter thats for sure.:D

erykah1310
December 26th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Hey Prin... Maybe I could scam a few of them for Boo!!!!:D Ship them out to him ya know;)

mesaana
December 26th, 2006, 01:13 PM
That is tooo funny! You HAVE to take pictures!! I wonder what made her think of that...

erykah1310
December 26th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Im not sure!! She got the thongs from a staff party:rolleyes: ( kinda glad I dont work with her :D ) and she put them on her tree... Prolly due to being a tad intoxicated after the party im not sure:rolleyes:

mummummum
December 26th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Speaking as a mid-life kinda gal...I'd say Mum needs one of those Club Med kinda vacations :D ....with lots of snorkelling instructors ~ :angel: purely educational of course.:D

rainbow
December 26th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Your mom sounds like a "fun to be with" person. ;)

Prin
December 26th, 2006, 06:09 PM
lol reminds me of when Clark puts bras on the tree in Christmas Vacation.:D Better too wacked than too anal I suppose.;)

technodoll
December 26th, 2006, 06:23 PM
see? just another use for thongs! viva les thongs! :D :thumbs up