Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roscos sing along

Scott_B
December 26th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Ok, its more barking then howling, which of course he stopped doing when i turned the cam on :frustrated:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cF-n2agSxb8

rainbow
December 26th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Rosco is funny......my dogs liked him too. :D

Prin
December 26th, 2006, 08:29 PM
lol He woke Boo up.:D Rosco makes barking look so hard.:D

Scott_B
December 27th, 2006, 08:01 AM
he NEVER barks, thats the thing. The odd play with me! bark and if somethings out of place or suspicious he'll let out a low woof, but thats it!

jesse's mommy
December 27th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Jesse just brought one of the toys she hasn't destroyed yet over to Rosco and was shaking it for him to play with her. :D

Edit to add:
She's now slapping me with the toy. :frustrated:

LibbyP
December 27th, 2006, 04:05 PM
he NEVER barks, thats the thing. The odd play with me! bark and if somethings out of place or suspicious he'll let out a low woof, but thats it!

Maybe it's a Mastiff thing ~ the big girl doesn't bark either, she just started barking when someone comes to the door but other than that ~ nothing

technodoll
December 27th, 2006, 04:10 PM
haha! rosco made dakotah come up and lick my laptop while wagging his tail, and maika just lay there tilting her head from side to side at all the noise :D what a funny boy rosco is... a BIG funny boy :crazy:

Scott_B
December 28th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe it's a Mastiff thing ~ the big girl doesn't bark either, she just started barking when someone comes to the door but other than that ~ nothing

Its definitely a Bullmastiff thing. They where breed to catch poachers by silently moving through the bush and catch them. They're not guard dogs in the sense they'll bark like crazy when they hear something. They like to size things up first. They where also breed not to maul the poacher, but to use their size to knock them over and pin them. The mastiff was too slow, the bulldog to vicious, so they breed em and got the Bullmastiff! :D I've heard many stories where someone has broken into a house, the owners either come home or wake up the next morning to find the burglar in the corner with the bully sitting over them watching. :eek: