Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Eight Below

Byrd
December 25th, 2006, 11:44 PM
Has anyone seen this yet?

So many weepy moments. :( I'm not a movie crier, but well, *chin quiver*. Yet there is also the best triumph scene I've seen in a while.

Truly shows that there are people in the world that really care for their animals like they are children, but also there are a lot of people who see them as just animals ("dogs *humph*").

*sigh* I really hate it when male characters cry, especially over a dog. :(

technodoll
December 25th, 2006, 11:46 PM
yep saw it... kinda irritated me though, those poor dogs left to fend for themselves, who does that anyways! :frustrated: but it was cute la disney, who wants a puppy husky for christmas? :rolleyes:

Byrd
December 26th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Well, it was 'based on true events'. I can see it happening as there are a lot of people that just don't care about animals. My problem was, why couldn't they fit a couple of the dogs on the plane, there was room.

erykah1310
December 26th, 2006, 02:06 PM
It was a bit of a frustrating movie, but definately a tear jerker...
And yup, i wonder how many kids wanted huskys after that movie????

TeriM
December 26th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I saw it and found it very entertaining (although real sad in spots :sad: ). I would have prefered it to be a totally made up story though because it made me mad/sad that the dogs were really left behind.

Golden Girls
December 26th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I've always wanted to see this movie but [img]http://bestsmileys.com/sad/6.gif[/img

If only the disney one was the real version.

Golden Girls
December 26th, 2006, 03:27 PM
I've always wanted to see this movie but http://bestsmileys.com/sad/6.gif

If only the disney one was the real version.

Hunter's_owner
January 2nd, 2007, 12:36 PM
I saw it and found it very entertaining (although real sad in spots :sad: ). I would have prefered it to be a totally made up story though because it made me mad/sad that the dogs were really left behind.

This is the way I felt as well.

I am a movie cryer, and boy did I cry over this one:rolleyes:

Byrd
January 2nd, 2007, 06:48 PM
I'm not a movie crier and I had a few weepy moments, two sad and one happy. :o You can probably figure out the spots.