Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from Dallas

ElwinB1
December 24th, 2006, 04:21 AM
Hello,

My name is Elwin. I am the parent to Buzz, a DSH N M Mackeral with purrrffect markings and Porsche, a DSH S F Red Tabby. I also have a collection of sugar gliders, some rescued/some born here.

Myron, my oldest glider is the alpha male. He was the first male I bought. His Myra has crossed the rainbow bridge. He has his daughter's MaryAnne and Pearl live with him. Pearl has been blind since birth with cataracts. In another cage I have Edina, one of Myron's daughters from his six litter. Her mate, D'on is a rescue I was given by a pet store owner. Their sons, Serge and Z'or, live with them. Z'or is also blind with cataracts. Then their is Marcel and Lucy. Both rescues. Their son, Gilligan is paired with Ginger, another rescue.

Wild birds nest on my patio and last year I had a wild duck lay a clutch in my backyard and raised them in my pool.

I seem to attract strays and will always welcome them to my home.

I have been married for 15 years, manage a restaurant, and generally enjoy life despite what politicians do to the world around us. I love Dr. Who and Eureka. I love to cook and entertain although my feline kids don't care for too much company.

I am a crackerjack emergency emt is necessary so feel free to call on me if you need. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, and a Happy Hanukkah.

Cheers ,

Elwin and his zoo

Lukka'sma
December 24th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Hi ElwinB1. Merry Christmas to you and the troops.

chico2
December 24th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Welcome Elwin from Dallas:thumbs up
You have to excuse my ignorance,but what are sugar-gliders??
Snakes? Lizards?
Your kitties sound beautiful,but we would love a pic of all your critters,including the mysterious gliders(hubby said they are planes -the sugar:D ) Merry Christmas!