Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jace

Winston
December 23rd, 2006, 06:42 PM
Hello My Name is Cindy...I am from Hamilton Ontario, I found your forum through the German Shepherd Rescue Site. I have been deperately following the threads everywhere about Jace! I am a big animal lover and wish I could be there to help out! My heart goes out to all those who are involved in this never ending roller coaster ride looking for this dear sweet dog..I was thrilled to see some current posts today and thought this would be a great time to introduce myself. I have a BIG Chocolate Lab named Winston and 2 very special cats Tabitha and Bomber! Anyway, positive thoughts and prayers going out once again for Jace!!! :fingerscr

Any updates from the sightings of Jace today?

Cindy
:ca:

rainbow
December 23rd, 2006, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the forum, Cindy. I am also following Jace's story and pray that he will be caught soon. :fingerscr :pray:

We would love to see pics of Winston :dog: Tabitha :cat: and Bomber :cat:

P.S. Any updates on Jace would be posted in the Lost/Found Forum near the bottom of the main page.

Winston
December 23rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
Here are my babies!

Winston
December 23rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
And Winston of course!

rainbow
December 23rd, 2006, 07:24 PM
What a gorgeous family you have. :cloud9: Winston doesn't look very old in his pic....is it current?

Winston
December 23rd, 2006, 08:32 PM
I think he was about 4 in that picture..He is 7 now...The X-mas profile picture is current..I love his face in the pic I posted...He is my BIG baby! all 110 poumds of him!

Cindy

Golden Girls
December 24th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Hi Cindy and welcome. Your pets are beautiful. I also seen your post on another site. It's wonderful to hear how informative pet sites are and read so many caring members comments.
Thanks Rainbow.