Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST ! Australian Shepherd ! REWARD !

Spifee
March 9th, 2004, 11:40 PM
BOGART aka "BO" :(

MISSING Our son's dog Bogart aka BO, somehow got out of the yard on Dec. 13 and has not returned as of yet. He has since been hit by a car and seen numerous times with the last definite siting on Jan. 7 2004 around noon at the corner of Andrew St and Wellington St. down from the arena in Exeter, ON.

We have distributed over 300 flyers, posted ads in the Exeter & London papers and clocked over 1000 km's driving around looking for him.
He is my son's, Keegan (23mths), dog. We are all missing him immensely including his 4 legged pack members!

Not a day goes by that I am not out driving around with my two sons looking for BO while the boys are sleeping.

DESCRIPTION of BOGART

NBT, NO TAIL -- Natural Bob Tail (he has NO TAIL)

BLACK with WHITE COLLAR(neck), CHEST(bib), FRONT LEGS & 4 FEET

WHITE STRIPE down MUZZLE

note: front legs and 4 feet have black ticking (spots)

Bogart is approximately 20" at the withers (shoulders) & weighed approx. 38-40 lbs.

BO was wearing a light blue Martingale collar with a Lucan Twp &/or Kirkton Vet tag

Bogart is a very friendly dog. He loves children and other dogs ! He also loves car/truck rides.....

Please help us get him home !!

There is a REWARD for his return

:(

mona_b
March 10th, 2004, 08:56 AM
He is a very handsome boy.He liiks like my sisters Border Collie but with no tail.:D

Is Bo microchipped?Have you checked the rescues and shelters?And have you posted the fliers at vet offices?

It's sad to say,but there are people out there who find a dog,especially a very friendly purebred,and keep it.:D

I really do hope you find Bo.

My fingers and toes are crossed.And what ever else I can cross.:)