Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST BEAGLE in BRAMPTON - Winnie

Chiqui
December 22nd, 2006, 09:58 AM
Beagle escaped the yard last night (Dec. 21) at 8:30pm...in Brampton (Sandalwood Pkwy / McLaughlin area)... His name is Winnie and is very friendly.

rainbow
December 22nd, 2006, 12:50 PM
Just wanted to wish you luck in finding Winnie. :fingerscr

Chiqui
January 2nd, 2007, 04:15 PM
I located Winnie on Friday at a local animal hospital. Unfortunately he was hit by car and had a broken leg and 5 fractures on his pelvis. He's healing slowly but on the road to recovery.....we're lucky he was brought in and helped some wonderful vets. Thanks for your luck....it worked!

Frenchy
January 2nd, 2007, 04:42 PM
I'm glad you find him but so sorry about the accident :sad: Speedy recovery Winnie :pray: :fingerscr

cpietra16
January 2nd, 2007, 05:34 PM
I am always so sad to hear a dog get hit by a car...I am glad he's healing and that he's been found...:love:

rainbow
January 2nd, 2007, 05:41 PM
I am very happy to hear that you found Winnie but sad to hear of his accident. :grouphug: I hope his recovery goes well. :fingerscr

erykah1310
January 2nd, 2007, 05:43 PM
Im so happy you were reunited... sad about the accident though.:sad:

bullidog
January 8th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Beagle escaped the yard last night (Dec. 21) at 8:30pm...in Brampton (Sandalwood Pkwy / McLaughlin area)... His name is Winnie and is very friendly.
Winnie have you contacted the local vets or OSPCA to see if he has been turned in to them? Also check with any beagle rescues......you can google them.Good Luck my thoughts are with you-Kim

cpietra16
January 8th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Bullidog, she did find her dog but was hit by a car...she is recuperating slowly.:fingerscr