Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pembroke Welsh Corgi Lost California

graceex
December 21st, 2006, 08:55 PM
Lakeside CA my dog was picked up on 12/13/06 at about 2:30 pm. At that time I saw a truck and trailer leave the front of my property. Right after that I missed my corgi dog Bear! He had an ID tag with my phone # he was licensed and micro chipped! He is gone. We are offering a $1,000 reward for his return no questions ask! He is tri colored male very showy dog! Friendly loves, to ride in cars! The vehicle was going north on Moreno Ave. They took my dog! We have contacted all we can and flyiers out, shelter and chip company notified. Contact me at my email PLEASE HELP use bring him home before Christmas!
Grace

Dragonfly
December 21st, 2006, 09:06 PM
Grace - forum rules and policies are such that I had to edit your e-mail out of your post.

HOWEVER - if anyone has seen your dog they can pm me for your e-mail address.

FYI - the member's here are primarily Canadian. If you do a search on google, you might find that there are some other large pet forums that might be of more assistance. Also, you might consider an add on such sites as Craig's List.

rainbow
December 22nd, 2006, 12:00 PM
Were you lucky enough to see where the truck/trailer's licence plates were from? :fingerscr Good luck for Bear's safe return. :fingerscr