Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another newbie climbs aboard!

Catzig
December 21st, 2006, 04:02 PM
Hello everyone and seasons greetings!

I'm so new here, I've yet to figure out the avatars, signatures, icons, etc. but for now I can tell you I have two 12 yr old Siamese kitty brothers - Oscar & Felix, one 11 yr old female exotic street urchin (black medium hair heaven knows what) kitty - Sybil, and one 11 month old German Shepherd - Tia.

I can't wait to start reading more of the posts. Between reading the incredibly sad or scary, hysterically funny, or just purely educational stuff I've seen so far, I can't help but spend time here. Plus I love the pictures!

I've tried to attach one pic from the summer to give you a taste of life in our little pet paradise ... never a dull moment.

Have a great weekend all!
Catzig

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/Catpur/Tia%20-%20the%20beginning/DSC00021.jpg
Tia & Oscar

chico2
December 21st, 2006, 04:13 PM
Catzig,welcome to the Forum,watch out,you might get hooked:D
This week we've had several owners with German Sheperds,which is really nice,we love them and anything else furry and fourlegged,scaly is ok too and feathery of course,yeah most of us love ALL animals:love:
Your kitty is beautiful too,I hope we get to see them all:thumbs up

Prin
December 21st, 2006, 04:50 PM
Great pic! Welcome to the board! :)

Hunter's_owner
December 21st, 2006, 05:15 PM
I love the pic!!!

Welcome to the forum!:)

Lukka'sma
December 21st, 2006, 05:18 PM
What a great picture. Hello and welcome

TeriM
December 21st, 2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. I have a real soft spot for Siamese cats as I had a lilac point :rip: and they have the best personality (except for the awful meow!)

rainbow
December 22nd, 2006, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the forum.....we'd love to see pics of the rest of your family. :D

Frenchy
December 22nd, 2006, 05:24 PM
I love the pic too ! The cats must be going :crazy: with Tia ?

Catzig
December 28th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Hi Frenchy,
The 3 cats all react very differently to Tia; one is a constant companion/instigator, one is the groomer at night when things are quiet, and one watches from a distance. The cat in the picture is Oscar (the guy from the other picture aka the constant companion). He's never too far away.
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/Catpur/breakfastbuddies.jpg
Breakfast buddies

erykah1310
December 28th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Welcome aboard... great pics, lovely pets you have :cloud9:

Frenchy
December 28th, 2006, 07:12 PM
That pic is too cute ! :cat: :love: :dog:

Skryker
December 28th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Those are really great pics, Catzig! Welcome to the boards!

Catzig
January 5th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Thanks all!
Sorry I'm so slow, but here is the rest of the gang (at their usual level of activity;) )
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h38/Catpur/3kittiessmall.jpg

Dracko
January 5th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Beautiful. I, too, have a soft spot for Siamese given that is what we had when I was growing up. The last one lived to be 21 and he looked exactly like your first cat you posted (well, a bit thinner near the end). And, my favorite dog breed is a GSD, esp given that is what I have. My dog does what yours does with is paw as well to try to play with the cats. He's learned to try to protect his nose, though if something is around he can hide it under.:thumbs up

chico2
January 5th, 2007, 03:28 PM
A friend of mine who has 5 cats,has 3 Siamese just like yours.
The boss of that catfamily is a 20yr old female Siamese,she is very skinny,but very agile and energetic still.

rainbow
January 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM
I have a siamese x that looks just like your Oscar and Felix. He's always running up to my dogs and putting them in a headlock. :crazy: