Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Greetings

Chimo 192
December 20th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Hello,
We though it was time to introduce ourselves.
We are Chimo192 (name of our youngest male Chocolate Chimo), second Chocolate, is named Bailey our little girl. Our first Chocolate is named Asa, a big male suck.
Here are their ages Asa 1.5 years, Bailey 17 weeks, Chimo, is 9 weeks. The two youngest ones came from different breeders both are CKC reg. Asa is not CKC but does not make any less of a Chocolate.
As for feeding there is no problem Asa will check out the puppy food but to fond of it, Bailey and Chimo have there our dishes. All share a common water dish. All are on control feed time and water time.
Both little ones sleep in their crate (called bed) from 9 PM to 7 AM this we like. Asa well what can we say he loves our bed, but not the pillows (we think itís a phobia), plus the fact he is a bed monster and will sleep in.
Last night we decided to try the dogs with a sock tied in a knot as suggested on this forum under hunting it worked extremely well, even better when we added sent to it.
Diane (thatís the way better half) will no doubt post a few pic when she gets around to it. After all her days are full caring for our ABCís (Asa, Bailey, Chimo).
On top of the three Chocolates we keep African Cichlid fish breed and raise private sell from our home and sell to the local fish stores.
We are a military family and are waiting for transfer message to move yet again.

Prin
December 20th, 2006, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the board! I like the "ABCs"- very clever! :)

mummummum
December 20th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Mmmmmmmm...chocolates. Oh wait, you mean DOGGIES !?!?!
*sigh* See what happens when you introduce yourself with no pictures ?!?! :D
Welcome to pets.ca ~ can't wait to see your ABC's. I have BCD's (haven't found an A quite yet!!).

Hunter's_owner
December 21st, 2006, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the forum!!!

3 puppies:eek: They must keep you very busy:D
I would love to see some pics.

Lukka'sma
December 21st, 2006, 09:08 AM
Mmmmmmmm...chocolates. Oh wait, you mean DOGGIES !?!?!
*sigh* See what happens when you introduce yourself with no pictures ?!?! :D
Welcome to pets.ca ~ can't wait to see your ABC's. I have BCD's (haven't found an A quite yet!!).

Very cute post.
Hi and welcome. Look forward to some pics.

TeriM
December 21st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to some pics of the gang.

rainbow
December 22nd, 2006, 03:52 PM
Welcome to the forum. You certainly have your hands full with three young ones. :D Can't wait to see pics of your ABC's. :cloud9:

Winston
December 23rd, 2006, 11:53 PM
Oh I love Chocolates! Check out my baby Winston! He is 7 years old now and 110 lbs...He is a big baby! He was a crazy pup but with Obediance Training he is a wonderful dog.

Cindy