Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dear Mousaillon

Frenchy
December 18th, 2006, 07:32 PM
I worked really hard to get Mousaillon in our rescue care. His owner could no longer care for him and tought it would be best to have him euthanised. I fostered him until Daisy had her second operation for a lump removal. A family wanted to foster him but the time wasn't right so Coppperbelle took over. She, like me, fell in love with this great dog. He was epileptic but it didn't show, neither the fact that he was a senior dog. I had a hard time letting him go, Coppperbelle too. So he went to his new foster mom where he spend the last 8 months of his life. He was part of her family and I can't thank her enough. She lost her own dog back in September and now,she has lost Mousaillon. Please have good toughts for her. I found out about Mousaillon's passing right before I left from work, I was going to pick up Daisy's last pictures. I waited until last week to finally have them developped, I just wasn't ready before. What do you know, I have beautiful pics of Mousaillon cuddling with Bailey. Mousaillon not only had his foster brother waiting for him at the bridge, Daisy was too. Rest in peace my dear Mousaillon. You have touch many hearts . :candle:

coppperbelle
December 18th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I too was saddened to hear of his passing today. Poor old guy. I know he lived his last few months in a home where he was loved.

Rest in peace Moose.

mesaana
December 18th, 2006, 08:00 PM
:rip: Moussaillon

Prin
December 18th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I'm so sorry to both of you and his fosterfamily. He was lucky to have you all on his side.:rip: :grouphug:

BMDLuver
December 19th, 2006, 03:58 AM
God Speed Moussaillon!

chico2
December 19th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Moose left knowing he was loved by so many wonderful people...
:rip: Moose

Hunter's_owner
December 19th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Sad to hear:sad: :candle:

Good for you guys for making his last months happy and full of love:grouphug:

TMac
December 20th, 2006, 08:04 PM
Frenchy, thank you...and Copperbelle...and Mousaillon's foster mom so very much. :grouphug: He was obviously a very special dog and you made his remaining days brighter and happy.

Rest in peace, Mousaillon! You were loved by so many. :rip:

rainbow
December 22nd, 2006, 07:33 PM
So sorry to hear about Moussaillon. :grouphug: :candle: