Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hello from alberta canada

wolfielabluv
December 17th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Hello i've been browsing the forum and doing alot of reading, i am a new raw feeder, my toy poodle Riley is 11yrs. has bad teeth and has been fed 'not so good quality' kibble (with some extras), nothing like raw bones so its been quite a change for him but he is liking it. he has always been quite thin but hasn't had any health issues except a little under weight and now his teeth. he has put on some weight, looks very healthy and i hope his teeth and gums improve. I have a wee labby (labrador reteiver) coming home dec 28 who is fed barf so needless to say there is much to learn. :D

mummummum
December 17th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! Sweet pupsters ~ which one is yours ? Or can you tell ? And post a pic of "the old man" eh ? You'll find lots of folks here who are new to raw along with the odd guru or two. Check out the raw forum for lots of great info !:highfive:

TeriM
December 18th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with the new pup and we'd love to see pics of them both soon.

Hunter's_owner
December 18th, 2006, 07:32 AM
The picture of those puppies remind me of the first time we seen Hunter:cloud9: He was sooo tiny. Please post more pics, especially as your puppy is growing. There are a lot of lab owners here. My lab is almost 6 now:eek: Its crazy how fast they grow and how fast time goes by:o

technodoll
December 18th, 2006, 08:52 AM
welcome to the forum! would love to see and hear more about your poodle (you can post your success stories in the raw-feeding section of this forum!), and which one is your puppy? when is he coming home? you must be so excited! aaawwe puppy breath :cloud9:

we've been feeding raw for quite a while so if you have any questions or concerns, i'd be glad to help (along with many people here who are expert raw feeders!) :highfive:

Mocha's mum
December 21st, 2006, 10:25 AM
Welcome! I want another puppy now that I saw that picture :D I'm sure Mocha needs a buddy!!

Where abouts are you from...fellow Albertan? :thumbs up

rainbow
December 22nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pics of Riley and your new little lab.