Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I want this dog.

Stacer
December 17th, 2006, 06:36 PM
This little guys is so adorable. Look at his little ears. I'm trying to convince my husband taht we need to get him. I don't think it's working though.:sad:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=7203416

~michelle~
December 17th, 2006, 06:39 PM
so so soooooo cute..... post the photo all over hubby will give in!

TeriM
December 17th, 2006, 06:40 PM
He's very cute :D :cloud9: . I can't believe they suggest adopting two puppies though :eek: . That is a lot of work especially if someone doesn't have lots of experience.

Prin
December 17th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Verrrrrry cute doggy! I love the ears too! :cloud9:

Stacer
December 17th, 2006, 07:39 PM
I've went so far as to print off and fill out the application form and so far he hasn't objected very strongly...so maybe. :fingerscr :fingerscr

Prin
December 17th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Good luck! :fingerscr :fingerscr

Byrd
December 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Awwww a "listening ear"! Those are cool!

rainbow
December 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Awww, soooo cute. :cloud9: Good luck with hubby. :fingerscr

erykah1310
December 18th, 2006, 05:54 PM
:fingerscr Very adorable, good luck

~michelle~
December 18th, 2006, 07:00 PM
is hubby starting to cave yet?

meb999
December 18th, 2006, 07:26 PM
I can't believe they suggest adopting two puppies though :eek: . That is a lot of work especially if someone doesn't have lots of experience.

I thought the same thing!!! Especially since it's 'tokeep each other company' :eek:

He's awfully cute though :cloud9: Tell hubby that all the peeps on pets.ca think you should get him ;)

meb999
December 18th, 2006, 07:29 PM
oh! And when I was trying to convince hubby to get a dog (turned out he wanted one too, and was just torturing me because he wanted to give me a 'doggy coupon' for Christmas), I used to print out pictures and stories of boxers in need and leave them around the house, or in his pant pockets, or in his lunch....I wasn't very subtle :o :p

Prin
December 18th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Hubbies, eh? It's allllways the hubbies.:frustrated: :yell:

mummummum
December 18th, 2006, 09:32 PM
oh! And when I was trying to convince hubby to get a dog (turned out he wanted one too, and was just torturing me because he wanted to give me a 'doggy coupon' for Christmas), I used to print out pictures and stories of boxers in need and leave them around the house, or in his pant pockets, or in his lunch....I wasn't very subtle :o :p

So maybe it's time to kick it up a notch ! Billboards in the bathroom. PJ's with pictures. Photo's on the back of the cereal box ~ heck plaster the whole fridge ! Posters in place of your wall art/ regular family photo's. Mail postcards to him at work. Replace his tighty-whities with photo-boxers !

Okay, maybe that's a little excessive...:shrug:

joeysmama
December 19th, 2006, 02:55 PM
My husband was against getting a dog too. But now he's famous for how he spoils Cooper and worries about him. Once the little fur ball is in the house they find a way to wiggle into even the hardest heart.
:)

Frenchy
December 19th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Sooooo,any news yet ? :fingerscr

rainbow
December 20th, 2006, 01:10 PM
:fingerscr :fingerscr :fingerscr