March 8th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Chocolate's finally (sort of, I know, lol) lying on Honey

wAggie
March 8th, 2004, 10:41 PM
I LOVE this one

wAggie
March 8th, 2004, 10:42 PM
so cute!

but that's Choco's new collar... $12 @ Pet Valu! but it's MUCH sturdier... looking ;)

wAggie
March 8th, 2004, 10:43 PM
and the kicker...

She's ALWAYS gotta have a paw over his head, geez...

does THAT look comfy to you? LOL

(poor buh-bah's got a little red zit on the outside of his top right eyelid probably thanx to his, ahem, B!tch.)

:rolleyes:

chico2
March 9th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I just LOVE those two and your fantastic pics...you are SO lucky to have them and them you:D
I just got to get a digi-cam...any hints on a good one,it has to make good close-ups and what accessories do I need to get?

amaruq
March 9th, 2004, 08:43 AM
you bugger you woke them up he he he lol!

Donna Marie
March 9th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Awww....bestest friends!!!

wAggie
March 9th, 2004, 03:27 PM
thanx Anita, amaruq (you know half the fun IS waking them up!!), & Donna!! :p :p

if u CAN afford it, try not to buy less than a 5.0 MegaPixel... mine's a Casio, it's alright.. doesn't focus all that fabulously, & there's no mic tho I CAN record 30 second silent films, lol

I had a Sony 3.6megapixel b4 it got stolen @ a club.. :mad: :mad:
that would record as much as your memory card would hold. check the link: http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=CLXyjRGkLKfyjlHqPt74hl605Ig0rXvgKfE=?Pro ductSKU=DSCP32KITIS&Dept=dcc&CategoryName=dcc_DIDigitalCameras_Cyber-shotDigitalCameras :(

(the newer Sony's suck IMO bc they aren't remotely close to a compact & I figure I would'ave broken that bulge of a zoom lens LOOOOONG ago b4 it had been stolen... )

if you're a shutter bug (;) ) I say to buy the biggest megabytes of memory card on the market for your digi cam... there's no point buying 2 small ones, don't treat them like diskettes/film. its in there, keep it in there... u know?

check out the lighting/effect features as well as timer... how rapid the shutter actually is (ie, slow vs instant, no numbers needed, lol)

something SMALL, ooooooh, I LOVE lightweight. hehe
this is my baby: http://www.casio.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=products.qvr40&catalog=Cameras&section=QV%2DR%20Series&product=QV%2DR40

beside that, u can get a case for it, or just use an old camera case, whatever... I had one but I really have no need for it since it's always out..

start small, ur there to take pics, not "accessorize" ur cam, huh? ;)

well... no... to each their own. :)

Luba
March 9th, 2004, 03:40 PM
AMAZING pics Aggie

Those two are hams for the cams

HA HA HA

chico2
March 9th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Aggie,I did not mean accessories like bags etc...I meant,I cannot just get the camera,right? There is other things I need to buy,like a charger,video-card etc...and yes I am a shutter-bug for sure:D
Thank's for all the Info!!!
Your camera is taking great pictures,I'll check the site...

wAggie
March 11th, 2004, 06:50 PM
ya, Anita, get rechargable batteries... the charger itself, lol, and a good Memory card :)

check out the quality of the pix... personally, I prefer the Sony bc of the colour quality (I LOOOOOOOOOVE bright colours) but the Canon digi cam takes duller & darker pix... granted I haven't read the manual yet...

:o :p

Goooooooooood luck & HAAAAAAAAAAVE LOTS OF FUN!!

fanx LUuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUBA :D

Luba
March 11th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Aggie that last pic is really priceless
You should enter it in a contest if you ever know of one!!
It's really good!

wAggie
March 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
hehehe... wow, thanks!!

if the opportunity arises... :cool:

chico2
March 11th, 2004, 10:27 PM
wAggie,I've read all your posts and whatever you're on,I'll have some:D and we think Choclate and Honey are a little funny...oh well:rolleyes: :D :eek: :p
You are funny and I mean funny,funny:D
Oh,and thank's for the info...less than 2 months until Mothersday!!!

wAggie
March 12th, 2004, 12:40 AM
lol, Anita, I swear to you I'm only "high" on my dogs... they're my life... they're a part of me... and I'm forever (xcept when Chocolate wont come in the house & Honey paws me) greatful for them in my life.

without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. :)
3 months after adopting Chocolate, I moved out from my mom's house... so, yah, he's pretty much been through everything with me that entailed "independance"

and that's all I need. the 2 dogs by my side. :D

THANK YOU for the compliment tho!! :o :p :cool:

and yourrrrrrrr wellllllllllcome *waves* :)