Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New to this board!!!

matangers
December 16th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Big Hello!!! I found this board through google.com in the search of the breed and size on my 3 months old puppy. Her name is Nova :)

I got Nova when she was 12 weeks old, she's nearly 14 weeks old now. So, I only know that her mother is a Beagle. But I do not know the father's breed. Maybe you can help me with the breed. :angel:

From what she grew:
8 weeks old: 9lbs
13 weeks old: 13.7lbs

I measured her today:
Girth: 17 inches
Height to shoulder: 12 inches
Length: 12 inches

I heard about Lemon and white beagle. But maybe Nova is mixed???
My daughter is 37 inches tall..
You can get idea the heights. Heehee.

matangers
December 16th, 2006, 12:56 AM
One more picture...

TeriM
December 16th, 2006, 01:03 AM
Welcome to the board. Looks like a possible labrador mix to me.

matangers
December 16th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Anyone can guess? Pleaseeee! Thanks! :angel:

we3beagles
December 16th, 2006, 05:47 PM
definitly a mix. Might be a tan and white beagle (lemons have pink noses) mixed with?? adorable? Also, probably too tall to be just beagle in there at 14 weeks. Very cute though.:)

Hunter's_owner
December 19th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Yeah I am not sure of what she can be mixed with either...Maybe the father was a mixed breed as well, maybe a mix with a labrador retriever:shrug:

She is very very cute though:)

matangers
December 26th, 2006, 05:11 AM
Here's more clear pictures- 15 and half weeks old.

Winston
December 26th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Hello

I am going to guess at 2 possible breeds? My first guess would be a labrador mix but she also looks like she has Visila in her by her face ?

Cindy

P.S She is beautiful! My lab/shep mix grew from 7lbs to 19lbs and then to 33lbs within a very short time frame..Now he is 110lbs!

Frenchy
December 26th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I can't help you with the mixt but my, she's adorable !

matangers
December 26th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I checked it out- Vizsla. It's so cutee.. I think maybe she's mixed with that Vizsla or Yellow Lab. Will tell when Nova's getting older. Should I post more pictures when she's getting older???? :D

She will get spayed surgery at 6 months or so. I know this forum is from Canada and I'm from USA. But I love this forum better than others I saw. It's real understanding.

erykah1310
December 26th, 2006, 02:09 PM
What a sweetie:cloud9: I have to agree with the possible Viszla mix.... either way, VERY ADORABLE:D

wdawson
December 26th, 2006, 03:57 PM
i'm no expert but she looks like a mix between a sweetheart and a cutie...:D

TeriM
December 26th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I checked it out- Vizsla. It's so cutee.. I think maybe she's mixed with that Vizsla or Yellow Lab. Will tell when Nova's getting older. Should I post more pictures when she's getting older???? :D

She will get spayed surgery at 6 months or so. I know this forum is from Canada and I'm from USA. But I love this forum better than others I saw. It's real understanding.

We'd love to see more pics as she grows and don't worry everyone is welcome, you don't have to be Cdn :) .

chico2
December 26th, 2006, 05:10 PM
She is adorable,I just see hound,Weimeraner(sp?)or some other hound,but then I don't know much about dogs:confused:
Of course you are welcome from the US,we have several wonderful members from the US.

hazelrunpack
December 26th, 2006, 05:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! Nova sure is a cutie. She has head wrinkles like some dachshunds I know, but her legs probably make that unlikely. :D Regardless, she's an adorable :angel: !

See? There are a few of us Americans around :crazy:

matangers
December 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! :grouphug:
Really looking forward to be an active poster instead of lurker in every different board! Heheh.

Frenchy
December 26th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! :grouphug:
Really looking forward to be an active poster instead of lurker in every different board! Heheh.

I suggest STRONGLY you start by posting in the picture thread :D hint hint.

Angie J
December 27th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Yup,.... definately, CUTE!
Maybe as pup grows you'll get a better Idea of the parentage..... But certainly adorable, reguardless!

Angie J

twisten
January 15th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Yup, she's a definite cutie but I see some lab in there as well. Can't wait to see the pics of her as she grows older.

matangers
April 14th, 2010, 03:16 AM
I know it's very OLD thread...

here I am again!!!

Still with Nova and Malibu!

:goodvibes:

matangers
April 14th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Nova

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii220/frskulls/March%202009/DSC02231ed.jpg

hazelrunpack
April 14th, 2010, 10:26 AM
Welcome back, matangers! I see Nova is helping you keep tabs on the little ones! :thumbs up

Good girl, Nova!