Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Need advice about possible sick kitty

KittiesMom
December 15th, 2006, 10:49 PM
I have a stray cat that I've had for about 5 years. She has always been an indoor cat but I've occasionally put her in our backyard which is fenced in so she and the others can't get hurt. Recently, while inside, I've caught her spraying our walls and any clothing that might be on the floor. I've also found her feces. We have a litter box that she's always used along with my oldest cat (approx.13yrsold). Faith (my 5 y.o.) seems to have also stopped playing like she used to and her and my oldest cat don't "torture" each other like usual. Faith's fur has been looking rough. Tonight I noticed her front legs and paws. They seems huge. She's walking like she always has, with a limp, from her hind leg being hurt in the past. I've never noticed her front paws being that big and the back ones are very small. Could this be some kind of indication that she's sick. Any advice would be helpful.

CalliesMom
December 15th, 2006, 11:38 PM
It definitely sounds like something's off with her! I have no idea what it could be but I think you should take her to a vet for a checkup, she's trying to tell you something's wrong... :(

rainbow
December 15th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Your cat is trying to tell you something !! She likely has a urinary/bladder infection/stones and is in pain. Please take her to the vet asap and post with an update. :fingerscr

Crimson
December 16th, 2006, 12:13 AM
Members of this site are unable to diagnose health issues.
As posted, your cat needs to see a vet without delay to find the problem.
Please seek medical attention for her, and let us know the outcome.

This thread will now be closed.