Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Thank God!

echo1002
December 14th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I just have to post this.

Today, when I came home from work, my two babies (two dogs) were both waiting for me. They were happy and excited to see me, and they were not hesitant to let me know this. They are never disappointed to see me, and they are never mean or hurtful to me.

I just have to say, Thank God for dogs and cats. I would be lost without my two babies, and I'm sure that there are millions of people out there who feel exactly the same way. I just hope that my two babies know that I love them just as much as they love me! :love:

Frenchy
December 14th, 2006, 08:59 PM
This is the best part of my day ! To come home and see 3-4 dogs (depending on how much foster I have) wiggling their butts as soon as I open the door. If I take too much time to find my keys , I hear Bailey howl on the other side of the door ! :dog: Life is good !

Hunter's_owner
December 14th, 2006, 09:03 PM
I love how much Cassie and Hunter need me:cloud9:

There is nothing in this world that can make you feel better when you are sad than some loving from a doggie:o I really can't imagine a life without a dog:shrug: I don't think I will ever see the day (I hope not anyway):love:

BusterBoo
December 14th, 2006, 09:10 PM
my two now know the sound of my car....so no barks...but when I walk in, they are stretching...awaking from a nice snooze....and then lots of wags, kisses and loving!

It's all soooo unconditional! We leave....we come home...they are happy. :crazy:

Who could ask for anything more???????????????????:dog:

TeriM
December 14th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Yes, it is always a highlight to my day when I come home and I have two dogs and two cats that run to greet me. Hubby always teases that I have to kiss all the animals first and he just gets the leftovers.

wdawson
December 14th, 2006, 09:40 PM
i love coming home to greet the beasties......but frenchy has it best...:D 3-4 goldens waiting..........:D

Frenchy
December 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM
......but frenchy has it best...:D 3-4 goldens waiting..........:D

OMG I forgot the cat again ! :D But he doesn't come to greet me, too much doggie action. He just waits on the kitchen island to have his dinner serves :king:

Mocha's mum
December 14th, 2006, 09:59 PM
You gotta like the unconditional love. It doesn't matter how crappy your day was, or what's happening in your life, those furry little monsters always act like they haven't seen you in a million years!!! I love it!!!:D

hazelrunpack
December 14th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Hubby and I left for about 30 minutes this evening and the mob scene when we got home was heartwarming. I love the way dogs always greet you as if you've been gone a century--they've missed you terribly (even if they've just been sleeping) and are so happy you're home! :cloud9:

SARAH
December 15th, 2006, 06:06 PM
And how they know which car out of all that come home at about the same time in the evening, and only get up when it's Lewis parking ours. The dogs get all the attention first, then Misti, and me ... "oh hello dear :)" no I exaggerate, I do get a good, warm hug and kisses too. But after the zoo :D

Frenchy
December 15th, 2006, 08:55 PM
And how they know which car out of all that come home at about the same time in the evening, and only get up when it's Lewis parking ours.

Some will say they recognize the sound. But I saw something one TV once. They were trying to prove dogs/cats know because of the bond they have with their owners. Like if you are visiting someone, then you decide to leave , your animals knows you're coming home. They took a woman out of her house, the dog stayed. Didn't tell the woman where they were bringing her and for how long. A cameraman stayed in the house with the dog. They brought the woman to a park,after a while they told her ok, let's go back to your place. At the same moment, the dog (back home) got up , went to the window and waited for her to arrive. I would like to believe it cause it's cute. :o

technodoll
December 15th, 2006, 09:06 PM
yeah... thank god for my beanies :cloud9: at the end of a day's work i'm tapping my feet, can't wait to get home and see my kids, get tons of kissies, aroos, big hugs and crazy tail and butt wags. we also get the same greeting if we just stepped out for 10 minutes to get something at the corner store. it's heaven. :cloud9: i cannot imagine life without my doggies! :love:

Prin
December 16th, 2006, 02:00 AM
Hmm... I'm glad for the hugs I get when I get home, and even though it's less love, I still like the quiet hugs I get more than the all out screaming my man gets when he comes home.:D

rainbow
December 16th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Some will say they recognize the sound. But I saw something one TV once. They were trying to prove dogs/cats know because of the bond they have with their owners. Like if you are visiting someone, then you decide to leave , your animals knows you're coming home. They took a woman out of her house, the dog stayed. Didn't tell the woman where they were bringing her and for how long. A cameraman stayed in the house with the dog. They brought the woman to a park,after a while they told her ok, let's go back to your place. At the same moment, the dog (back home) got up , went to the window and waited for her to arrive. I would like to believe it cause it's cute. :o

I've seen or read the same thing before too. I also believe it. ;)

bogwog
December 16th, 2006, 03:06 PM
My hubby once brought home a samoyed that had been hanging around work. I advertised him on the radio and it turned out he had run away from home during a thunderstorm several months before. When his owner's car pulled in to our driveway he knew ( he could only hear it, not see it). Boy what an excited dog he was! Brought a tear to my eye :)

chico2
December 16th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Frenchy,I saw that program too,it was made in England somewhere.
We don't have a doggie,but my 3 cats always wait at the top of the stairs when they hear the car in the drive-way.
Bailey gives us enough licks and kisses every day,when we open the door at her house,she runs straight for hubbie,all excited,wiggles her little tail in anticipation of going for a walk.
Life would be dreary and boring without these little guys to love,my home would be just a house without them:love: :dog: :cat: