Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

seriously precious

technodoll
December 13th, 2006, 08:51 PM
oh this is beautiful... and funny... and touching. you need sound.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/th_A_Patient_Dog.jpg (http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/?action=view&current=A_Patient_Dog.flv)

Prin
December 13th, 2006, 09:03 PM
hehe psycho kitty! Leave the dog alone! :D

~michelle~
December 13th, 2006, 09:04 PM
sooo sweet.... i love little kittens and pups getting along..... melts my heart

Frenchy
December 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Will have to wait tomorrow at work to make it work. :offtopic: Monsieur le chat gets along great with the gang here. But I was wondering about something. I heard when cats rub themselves on you is to make you their possession. Well, Monsieur le chat does it on the dogs but not on me. Does that mean I'm not worth it ? I'm chopped liver ? (like TD would say)

TeriM
December 13th, 2006, 09:14 PM
Very cute.

jesse's mommy
December 13th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I heard when cats rub themselves on you is to make you their possession. Well, Monsieur le chat does it on the dogs but not on me. Does that mean I'm not worth it ? I'm chopped liver ? (like TD would say)

:sorry: :offtopic: Frenchy just come here. Jesse will claim you as her own as soon as you walk into the house. She is sitting on Daddy's lap as we speak. :D

BTW, this video is adorable!

trippincherri
December 14th, 2006, 12:23 AM
I watched that video a few months ago and it was so cute.
The cat trys so hard to get a reaction from the dog lol.

And Frenchy I heard when they push their noses against you its because they "accept" you as one of them. Now I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol, cause my cats push their noses against me ALL the time and they run my life and refuse to pay attention to me.
So maybe Monsieur le chat not rubbing against you means he acknowledges you as the "leader", maybe he sees himself not worthy of you lol.

Whew first crack at cat psychology and now my brain hurts. :sick:

jiorji
December 14th, 2006, 12:51 AM
awwww kitten wants to play :cloud9:

rainbow
December 14th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Awww....that's too cute. :cloud9:

technodoll
December 14th, 2006, 09:10 AM
kitty: "love me! look at me! play with me! love me!"
dog: "sigh. those young 'uns..."

:cat: + :dog: = :love: