Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Crystal kitty litter!!Love it

heidiho
December 13th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Figures i would love it by the name of it(bad joke,actually it is funny now) i just have to say this stuff is the best by Fresh Step.love it love it..

Smiley14
December 13th, 2006, 07:18 PM
I use it as well! I love this stuff because it seems to absorb odor better and doesn't get tracked all over the house.

My only concern is that I haven't heard how this stuff is for the health of the kitty. I know I've heard clumping litter is bad. Does anyone know about crystal litter? It really is great stuff, so I'm hoping it's not bad for kitties!

heidiho
December 13th, 2006, 07:26 PM
You said it,i bought the other fresh step,fuget about it,this crystal stuff is the best invention ever as far as kitty litter goes,and yep no tracking all over and absorbs so good.i hope it isnt bad for kitty......

Smiley14
December 13th, 2006, 07:30 PM
It seems like it would be safe since from what I understand the danger in clumping litter is that it sticks to paws and gets injested. This stuff doesn't stick to paws, so they of course have physical contact with it, but have no danger of injesting it. So it seems to be safe at least! And it sure does work wonderfully! :)

SARAH
December 14th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Never heard of it, but haven't had an indoor cat in years! Spoutnik was outside all the time, couldn't have kept him in had his life depended on it. Misti had the clumping kind, doesn't stick to her paws though, but I'll get this Crystal Kitty Litter when I go to get a new bag! Thanks for the tip :)

heidiho
December 14th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Really you have to try it,best invention as far as kitty litter goes,ever.......Even looks cool.......