Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pumba & Sasha moments

VickyK
March 7th, 2004, 08:25 PM
These two have been together since they were 3 months. They do everything together

VickyK
March 7th, 2004, 08:25 PM
They always clean each other

VickyK
March 7th, 2004, 08:26 PM
sometimes simultaneously

Luba
March 7th, 2004, 08:50 PM
They seem to be very fond of one another :D

VickyK
March 7th, 2004, 10:05 PM
They are.....they do however have there moments were they dont want to be alone, but in general they get along great. When sasha had to spend the night at the vet once, Pumba was wondering around the house all night crying and looking for her.

Here is Pumba again wanting Sasha's attention

Lucky Rescue
March 7th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Awww - they're very cute! How old are they?

I had two boys who would start out sweetly washing each other, but would always end up in a big fight.:D

chico2
March 8th, 2004, 07:17 AM
Awwwwww,cute:p
It seems to me they clean each other before they wrestle:D
That's what my Vinnie and Rocky do,it usually comes to a point when my floor is covered in white hair that I have to break up the"friendly"wrestle....no growling or hissing,just a morning exercise.:p

amaruq
March 8th, 2004, 08:11 AM
AWWW it must be love. What a pair of sweeties!

VickyK
March 8th, 2004, 08:44 AM
They are almost 2 yrs old. They are both born in the 3rd week of July. I rescued Pumba from a farm and after realizing he spends too much time alone, we brought him to a pet store and made him pick a companion. He chose Sasha cat and they didn't get along at first (she wanted nothing to do with him) but are now inseparable. They do end up fighting during their cleaning sessions but it's mostly due to Pumba being such a perfectionist and cleaning her sometimes for over an hour!

wAggie
March 8th, 2004, 10:19 PM
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww, my males did the same thing, wash then one'd get irritated & pick a fight w the licker. haha

but that pawing pic... reminds me of a certain honey-coloured dog... :p :rolleyes:

hahahaha