Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi there

Angie J
December 12th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Found this site today and it is nice to see such a large group from this area, as most of my groups have Canadians as a clear minority.

Im about an hour NE of Toronto, Ontario and now residing on 15 lovely acres with my family: daughter Brooke 4, Hubby Ralf, and my 2 cats, 9 month Rescue Newf Lolly-pup and 5 month Rescue Bernese, Belle.

I am training Lolly-pup to do Water Rescue Work and Draft, and hope Belle will follow Lollys lead in a harness. I am also actively persuing a herding career for Belle in the comming spring,... well see.

I feed mostly Raw and am keen to read all of the posts concerning Raw feeding and the outletts available to make it more affordable with 2 (soon to be) Great Dogs.

I, myself am a residential Councellor at a Group home for the Mentally Challenged and in my home time love gardening, animals, tequilla and my hammock.

Lovely to make the aquaintance of each and every one of you ( I see I already know someone here..lol.)

Angie J
Ontario, Canada

Hunter's_owner
December 12th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Welcome to the forum!!!

While I don't share you love for tequila;) I share your fondness for animals:D

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2006, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forum, Angie J. If you have some pics of your pets to post, please post away... Sorry! :eek: Don't try to say that too quickly, too many times in a row!

Seriously, though, we do enjoy pictures and we sure do hope you'll share :D

Prin
December 12th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the board! I already saw your pics and they're great. (Hazel, they're in the photo section;) ).

:)

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the board! I already saw your pics and they're great. (Hazel, they're in the photo section;) ).

:)

LOL....yeah, I think I found the photo thread right after I found this one! My timing was a bit off.... :crazy:

rainbow
December 14th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Welcome to the forum. I haven't quite made it to the photo forum but glad you've posted pics already. :D

Prin
December 14th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah, she posted pics AND is adopting a doggy.:D (Just kidding.. Or am I?)

rainbow
December 14th, 2006, 12:31 AM
OMG....are you serious? :eek:

Prin
December 14th, 2006, 12:43 AM
No pressure, Angie.:o