Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

jessicaf
December 12th, 2006, 01:34 PM
I'm new on here, I can't believe I haven't found this site before. I'm an animal-a-holic :) and I'm hoping to get into Veterinary school someday :pray: . My family and I have several "pets" at home, all are well taken care of and we love them with all our hearts. My family says that I like animals more than I like people, which is probably true. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself; now I better get to my school work.

Hunter's_owner
December 12th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. I am another person who has been told that I like animals more than people:o .

Prin
December 12th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah, me too.:D

Welcome to the board! That's a loooooot of pets you have there...:eek: We'll need pics of all of them.:D

jessicaf
December 12th, 2006, 06:13 PM
I give up with this thing. You all seem nice, but some people are deliberately rude-like and when I try to clarify something I get called rude. It's hard to judge people when you don't know their situation, and then some just jump to conclusions, I hope we can ALL be a bit more understanding. Good luck everyone, and Merry Christmas. And for the record, I probably love "animals" more than everyone on here combined, so don't think that I don't love them.

Prin
December 12th, 2006, 06:15 PM
I probably love "animals" more than everyone on here combined Hmm... I guess you haven't read much while you were here then?

heidiho
December 12th, 2006, 06:20 PM
lmao what happend we believe you love em but i dont think you could love em more than everyone here combined nope....

White Wolf
December 12th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Blatant rudeness will not be tolerated.