Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Boo Hoo! No Internet

brandynva
December 12th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Ok, so I've been MIA, in case nobody noticed. :D Our internet at home has been down since Saturday night and I am dreading the hours of reading to catch all up. hehe I am at work now, but can't linger, but I just wanted to say hi to everybody and hopefully will be back online soon! :D

Toodles!

technodoll
December 12th, 2006, 09:38 AM
oooh withdrawal! :D :frustrated: welcome back, hope you get to catch up, we were busy! LOL !

Prin
December 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Busy, but not as busy as we could be.:D Come back soon! :fingerscr :)

rainbow
December 12th, 2006, 06:32 PM
I was wondering what happened to you. Hope your internet is back soon. :fingerscr

raingirl
December 12th, 2006, 07:51 PM
if it's any consolation, i have no TV. the ex took it when he moved out...

i am soooo bored.

jesse's mommy
December 12th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Brandy, come back soon.

Raingirl, Aww man, that sucks. If you lived closer I'd just give you a 25 inch one we have sitting in our garage.

brandynva
December 14th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Hey again! Ok, still no internet at home and I don't have time to surf at work. Just enough time to post and see how many posts I will have to catch up on. And I was doing soooo good on the TJT. The other thing that sucks is that our phone is over the internet, so I am really disconnected at home. BOOOO HOOOOOO. Anyway, I've got to run. Hopefully I will be back posting lots and lots soon! I have to catch up with Prin! haha yeah right :thumbs up

Prin
December 14th, 2006, 02:58 PM
hehe... You'll catch up... eventually.:D

hazelrunpack
December 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM
hehe... You'll catch up... eventually.:D

LOL, I doubt it Prin--you'd have to croak first :eek: Then maybe we can all catch up to you!

Hope you get your internet service back soon, brandy! :fingerscr We miss you over in the TJT...

Prin
December 14th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Who knows, I might end up in a shack in the bush with no internet at all... :D