Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

the smell of dogs paws

nikki4
December 12th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Hi all,
I know this is gonna sound wierd but have you ever smelled your dogs paws?:pawprint:
I smelled my cats and they don't smell like anything, but my 2 dogs (boxers) paws smell like Fritos corn chips.
My MIL's 2 dogs (shelties) smell like popcorn.
Take a sniff.. lol.. see what you find.Hopefully it's not :yuck:
Thought it would be cute...:)
Nikki

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2006, 12:57 AM
hmmm...well, I tried it... I knew there was a reason not to get my nose too close to their feet... :yuck: :eek:

Just kidding... I think I might smell fritos under there, but I think the fritos have seen better days and are now moldy... :p

And I suspect I'll be brushin' the mud off my nose for a while now... LOL

note to self--do better job rinsing off dogs' feet tomorrow night! :D

jiorji
December 12th, 2006, 12:59 AM
cat feets smell great:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2006, 01:05 AM
cat feets smell great:cloud9:

aw, c'mon, jiorji--you gotta get more descriptive than that! After that marvelous critique you did on wdawson's foto, all you can come up with is "great"?!? :evil:

:D

Prin
December 12th, 2006, 01:10 AM
Umm... If you don't get a lot of comments, it's probably because of this:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=28628 :o

jiorji
December 12th, 2006, 01:13 AM
aw, c'mon, jiorji--you gotta get more descriptive than that! After that marvelous critique you did on wdawson's foto, all you can come up with is "great"?!? :evil:

:D

wdawson's pictures really "moved" me ....:D

but really cat feet don't smell. They're just soft and awesome. I think that's my favorite part of a cat..the paws. And you never know when a cat enters the room cos they make no sound. Which results in accidental tripping and spilling of water :frustrated:

hazelrunpack
December 12th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Umm... If you don't get a lot of comments, it's probably because of this:
http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=28628 :o

LOL :D Before my time, too, nikki, since I only joined up recently! Maybe you should start a "cat foot smelling" thread...or has that already been done, too, Prin? :shrug:

Prin
December 12th, 2006, 01:16 AM
lol not that I know of.:D It's ok to repeat old threads, but when they're pretty close together, a lot of people don't answer.:shrug:

TeriM
December 12th, 2006, 01:17 AM
That was the first sniff for me to. Riley's feet smell like corn chips :eek: .

erykah1310
December 12th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Popcorn here, (cheesy pop corn??:shrug: )
As far as the cats, no thanks, im not gonna try, just incase there was a recent visit to the litter box and well *something* accidently got disturbed:yuck:

mafiaprincess
December 12th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Smell like nothing here..

Kristin7
December 12th, 2006, 09:10 AM
My dog's feet stink! They have an odor like dirty human feet, even after he's been bathed, it's gross.

Lukka'sma
December 12th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Lukka's feet always smell like corn on the cob.

Hunter's_owner
December 12th, 2006, 10:38 AM
I have posted this before, but I have to say it again...I love love love the smell of Hunter's and Cassie's feet:cloud9:

Feel free to call me weird, :o My bf's mother thinks it is, but I just find something comforting about it. :shrug:

SnowDancer
December 12th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Eskimo paws smell like popcorn.

Scott_B
December 12th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Some guy once asked me if Roscos feet stunk. He said a breeder friend told him that boxers and bullmastiffs have stinky feet. ummm, yeah, ok :rolleyes:

Byrd
December 12th, 2006, 06:14 PM
A while back I made the "I'm Weird I Like...." thread and started it with "... the smell of dog feet". I love it, I really do. :shrug: