Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dreams

erykah1310
December 11th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Wow, i had a weird dream this morning!:o I dreamt I was dead, but not in heaven or anything, more or less in limbo, but i didnt know i was dead and I kept trying to talk to people but no one could see or hear me. ( much like on Ghost)
Then i was frustrated and started wandering around mumbling and complaining, when this friend of the family ( who is already percieved as a bit of a nut) looked at me and said " wow, what are you doing here? You're dead"
Anyway, I kept trying to communicate with people through her and it was no use cause no one would believe her. I was so angry that my medium was someone that no one believes on a good day...:frustrated:

It was weird!! Just before i woke up i decided that i had to find a way to not be dead anymore so I went to the front desk :shrug: and said there has been an misunderstanding and I was only supposed to be in a coma... SO they were making corrections to my file and I was getting returned to a semi-lifelike state...

I turned around and in the line up was the guy i used to travel with ( he's a real cutie) so i started talking to him, and explaining to him that he had died cause he was really confused as to where he was and why i was there.

It was fricken weird!:shrug:

Prin
December 11th, 2006, 01:09 PM
I'd say that one's about jobs. :shrug: You've lost your ranking in your family because of your job, and it puts you back to a different stage of your life.. Just my interpretation.:o

~michelle~
December 11th, 2006, 01:12 PM
weird... i love having wacky dreams... i do all the time. i think its because of my overactive imagination....

Rick C
December 11th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Wow, i had a weird dream this morning!:o I dreamt I was dead, but not in heaven or anything, more or less in limbo, but i didnt know i was dead and I kept trying to talk to people but no one could see or hear me. ( much like on Ghost)
Then i was frustrated and started wandering around mumbling and complaining, when this friend of the family ( who is already percieved as a bit of a nut) looked at me and said " wow, what are you doing here? You're dead"
Anyway, I kept trying to communicate with people through her and it was no use cause no one would believe her. I was so angry that my medium was someone that no one believes on a good day...:frustrated:

It was weird!!

You've just described a Cylon resurrection . . . . a download!!!

You didn't happen to wake up in a bathtub full of goo did you? Because that would be pretty eerie if you did. :eek: :angel: :p

http://www.battlestargalactica-online.com/saison/saison2/02x18/galerie/1.jpg

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
that is a wierd dream - being dead but not dead. My son dreamt that his friend at school was a vampire - and now he doesnt want to play with him anymore. :o

Last night he crawled into our bed clutching his dream catcher. :)

hazelrunpack
December 11th, 2006, 07:48 PM
I wander around mumbling and complaining all the time... Hmmm... Could this all be a dream ? ! ? :eek:

OUCH! ... Nope... just pinched myself...didn't wake up...just have something else to mumble and complain about *that hurt hazel, why'd you have to pinch me so frikkin hard?!?* :D

I used to have weird dreams all the time. Once I even dreamed that I fell off a building and died, but contrary to legend, I still woke up alive... Lately, though, I don't remember my dreams at all, which means they're probably pretty tame... or maybe...just maybe...when I died in my dream, I never did wake up...which would make this all a dream after all!

Darn! Now I'm all freaked out! :eek:

HunterXHunter
December 14th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Wow erykah, you've been having a lot of weird dreams lately (there was that one with Prin in it I remember...), maybe you're stressing yourself too much at work? :shrug:

Between grades 4-6 I used to have this reoccurring nightmare at least once a month where I was in this really dark place and I could only see about 10 or so metres in front of me. Suddenly a huge (monster truck?) tire would be rolling towards me and I would have to dive out of the way only to have another one coming at me. This was perpetual and I would wake up sweating. Sometimes I would run to my parents room and sit on the floor against their bed or the wall for a bit while I calmed down before returning to my room to sleep again. It was REEEEAAAALLLLLLY freaky and I used think I was a squirrel or something in my past life...either that or it's an omen telling me that I'll get run over one day :shrug: And I had that dream again once last year too...:frustrated:

jessi76
December 14th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I used to have weird dreams all the time. Once I even dreamed that I fell off a building and died, but contrary to legend, I still woke up alive...

when I was in my teens I dreamed I died too - but I drowned. drove off into a body of water and watched myself drown. seriously considered therapy after that... freaked me out for a LONG time. so traumatic, I still remember it. sorta glad to know I'm not the only one who has had a "dead" dream.