Holy crap ! Dogs dogs dogs !

TeriM
December 10th, 2006, 02:58 AM
LMAO, great pics. I pick pets :D .

jiorji
December 10th, 2006, 02:59 AM
HAHHA look at that dog
"what? it looks better this way!":D

I don't know how i'd handle that kid incident. Maybe the same way my parents did when I drew on the walls with pencil AFTER my parents repainted the whole apartment? Those potato head drawings stayed up there until i was 12:D

Prin
December 10th, 2006, 03:03 AM
Hmm.. Those pics are biased. You have a low income, under-played with, locked up doggy, vs two rich, spoiled brats.

I'd take the doggy and play with him a little and let him out of that room!

jiorji
December 10th, 2006, 03:12 AM
Prin hates kids.:evil:

i think the same goes for these kids. I mean how many parents actually spend time entertaining their kids these days instead of perching them in front of the tv?? and have you seen the new toys they advertise for Xmas now?? that reding bear?!?! WOW it's like getting a robot to tend to your kid because you're too busy/lazy/drunk, etc. I see that being the same as having a dog that gets no attention and you just through a stick and expect it to play by himself. Or just dropping a dog off at the park while you sit in your car on the phone expecting someone else to wear out the dog. :shrug:

TeriM
December 10th, 2006, 03:17 AM
I once saw this guy drop off his dog at the end of a dirt road that had a path beside it where I was walking my dogs and then make the dog run after the car to the end of the road to "give it exercise". The poor dog was freakin out whining the whole way :sad: . I yelled at him to get his lazy ass out of the car and walk his dog like a real person.

Prin
December 10th, 2006, 03:17 AM
Oh, the worst is that notebook that helps them with their homework. Just sickening, IMO. You need a machine to help your kid with his homework?

rainbow
December 10th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Hmm.. Those pics are biased. You have a low income, under-played with, locked up doggy, vs two rich, spoiled brats.

From look at the furnishings in the room I don't think the kids are from a rich family. :shrug: but I agree on your dogggy comment. :sad:

Prin
December 10th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Really? The kids look like they're in a tacky rich home.:shrug:

jiorji
December 10th, 2006, 03:21 AM
my kids won't be allowed any type of battery toy.

Prin
December 10th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Me neither. (If I accidentally have some)

Frenchy
December 10th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Could... say.... something.... funnny....about ... battery toys.... but I won't.

jiorji
December 10th, 2006, 03:24 AM
well those aren;t for kids either Frenchy:eek: lol

rainbow
December 10th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Really? The kids look like they're in a tacky rich home.:shrug:

LOL.....that's the smallest living room that I've ever seen in a rich house. :p

jiorji
December 10th, 2006, 03:44 AM
i doubt those kids are from a rich house. They would've had someone watching them if that were the case. and no rich person would go for that color couch....that's SO last season:rolleyes: hehe

technodoll
December 10th, 2006, 11:05 AM
what they don't say about those photos is: the kids ripped up the couch and then blamed the dog :evil: typical :rolleyes:

you couldn't pay me to have kids, LOL! :dog:

Kristin7
December 10th, 2006, 11:25 AM
PETS!!!:cat: :dog:

great pics...

Lise
December 10th, 2006, 11:33 AM
My kids are too busy taking care of our pets to get into trouble.Not much difference between raising good kids and good pets.Keep them busy,give them rules,feed them properly , lots of time from you and make sure they know how much you love them

papillonmama
December 10th, 2006, 11:46 AM
In my house it's neither the kids nor the dogs, it's the cats that cause all the trouble:rolleyes: . Luckily (for them) I have enough patience for all.:)

Frenchy
December 10th, 2006, 04:50 PM
My kids are too busy taking care of our pets to get into trouble.Not much difference between raising good kids and good pets.Keep them busy,give them rules,feed them properly , lots of time from you and make sure they know how much you love them

There should be more parents like you. :thumbs up

LibbyP
December 10th, 2006, 05:56 PM

You and me both :highfive: And a :thumbs up for doing a awesome job.

Marshmallow
December 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM
That pic doesn't look like a rich home to me but I'd say pets if those were going to be the kids I got stuck with!! :crazy:

springermom0406
December 10th, 2006, 06:10 PM
What bugs me is the kid is smiling for the picture like someone asked him too. Its not funny or amusing. That kid needs a smack.... ruining hardwood floors and an expensive tv like that....wow... I'd have been in alot of trouble.

I'll take the dogs lol.

Marshmallow
December 10th, 2006, 06:18 PM
What bugs me is the kid is smiling for the picture like someone asked him too. Its not funny or amusing. That kid needs a smack.... ruining hardwood floors and an expensive tv like that....wow... I'd have been in alot of trouble.

I'll take the dogs lol.

I was thinking that SAME thing!! :D

technodoll
December 10th, 2006, 06:32 PM
i think the parent that took that photo is the one that needs the smack... prolly too happy to be famous on the internet :frustrated: i would have been too busy strangling the little brats to take out my camera and ask them to pose! :evil:

papillonmama
December 10th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything just in case someone actually Knew the kids, but who the heck leaves an open can of paint with kids and then leaves them alone for long enough to make a mess like that?

The couch looks more like it was a long term project that the pet parents just let go.

My kids would never do anything like that because they COULDN'T get into anything like that, because I would never let them. I also would never let my dog do that, but that's besides the point right?

mummummum
December 10th, 2006, 11:29 PM
All I am willing to say is...you should thank dawg, none of you had :evil: ME :evil: for a child !

rainbow
December 10th, 2006, 11:31 PM
i think the parent that took that photo is the one that needs the smack... prolly too happy to be famous on the internet :frustrated: i would have been too busy strangling the little brats to take out my camera and ask them to pose! :evil:

Exactly. :D

LM1313
December 11th, 2006, 12:51 AM
LOL, great pictures! I'd go with pets every time. I can hear the three year old in the apartment downstairs practicing talking . . . "NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! *screams and cries*"

OntarioGreys
December 11th, 2006, 05:06 PM

I'll take the dogs lol.

Well, I would not blame the kids, where were the parents when this was happening? the 2 are likely 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 to 4 years old, no kids at that age are going to be able to open paint cans themselves, and to have made that much mess they had to be unsupervised for an extended period of time, little kids are much like puppies, you have to watch them like a hawk because their curiousities will get the better of them, they are not old enough at that age to know what they did is wrong, you what is the point of smacking them around, nobody here would recommend smacking a 1 1/2 or 4 month old puppy if it was left attended and got into things and made a mess, you instead would be jumping all over the owner for not supervising the puppy and not puppyproofing and for not making sure it had a safe area to staying while unattended and you would be chewing them out properly if they laid a hand of the puppy.
If you put an open can of paint in a room with 2 young puppies and left them unsupervised you would have a very similiar mess to face, and yeah having raised a few puppies you would be entering to one grinning at you like a mad fool and proud of themselves, at different stages of development pups are very much like children, just with chidren the stages last a lot longer

Bushfire2000
December 11th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Too late to ask me that question I already have both.

Pets are easier than kids. No puppy has ever told me he hated me and stormed out of the room after being told no for the four hundreth time.
No the puppy just gives me a kiss and says "oops won't do it again."
Where as the kids are thinking she didn't say not to throw the couch pillows just don't throw the ball. Lets try throwing the pillows what could it hurt.

Prin
December 11th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Hmm... Never heard it that way Bushfire. Most people always tell me that having dogs doesn't at all equate to the work of having a kid- doesn't go past the work part.:shrug:

Sorry your kids are so teenagey.:o

Mocha's mum
December 11th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Dogs....definately dogs. No question in my mind.....dogs! I have nephews, and that's enough for this guy!! And Mokes too!! :dog:

LM1313
December 12th, 2006, 03:48 AM
The kid picture reminds me of the time my older sisters, who were four and five, "helpfully" waxed the hardwood floors with vaseline, LOL! That was before my time but I've heard the story many a time. ;)

LynLyn
December 15th, 2006, 12:11 PM
I choose PETS!! They can be trained...