Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

you know you're frazzled

t.pettet
December 8th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Tonight instead of sprinkling salt into the mashed potatoes I grabbed a small bottle of hand lotion and mixed that in instead. Wondered why the potatoes were taking on a peach tone! I am so tired what with X-Mas shopping, grooming dogs for Santa pics and nursing this sick kitty - Need to lie on a hot sunny beach and drink champagne cocktails for a week to recover.

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Just whatever you do--don't eat those potatoes! :eek:

:grouphug:

technodoll
December 8th, 2006, 11:19 PM
um... i guess this means we're not having the pets.ca christmas dinner at your place this year! :D :rolleyes: :eek: :grouphug:

mummummum
December 9th, 2006, 12:36 AM
:grouphug: kiddo ! We've all been there ~ I've brushed my teeth with hair gel, put the kettle in the fridge and "lost" the keys in my hand. Give yourself a treat today, even if it's something as simple as a sit-down coffee at a coffee shop with nothing to do but :cloud9: daydream. :grouphug:

joeysmama
December 9th, 2006, 02:43 PM
um... i guess this means we're not having the pets.ca christmas dinner at your place this year!

Oooo ! There's a pets.ca Christmas Party !?!?! This site jut gets better and better.

http://bestsmileys.com/christmas4/11.gif

T.Pettet, one time I lost my car keys and had to use the spare keys for almost a year. I couldn't imagine where I'd lost them until I unpacked my Christmas decorations the following year and found them in the pocket of my Christmas apron. (I must have been baking and then run out to the car for something.)

Not as bad as my husband who once forgot our BABY in the car !!!!:mad: :eek: :mad: