Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rescued Pups need a "forever" home

veganlady
February 1st, 2002, 01:45 PM
Mom and Pups need a loving home. There are 3 males and 3 females all 6 weeks old. Rottweiler/Sheppard Mix. Mom is same mix and one year old. Serious inquiries only. Wonderful lifelong homes needed.
Interested persons will be interviewed. :)

eatmymeat
October 14th, 2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by veganlady
Mom and Pups need a loving home. (means: I will be evicted if I don't get rid of some of these animals, the health inspector visited today)

There are 3 males and 3 females all 6 weeks old. Rottweiler/Sheppard Mix. Mom is same mix and one year old.

Serious inquiries only. (means: Do not call if you are a meat eater, or plan on feeding them anything but bean sprouts, or your politically tainted views don't match my own.)

Wonderful lifelong homes needed. (means: No home could possibly be as wonderful as mine, so forget it.)

Interested persons will be interviewed. (means: I will barrage you with peta propaganda until your ears bleed, and will prove to you how superior I am .)

Anne
October 25th, 2002, 01:00 AM
Perhaps you could be a bit more civilised in your posts eatmymeat. Obviously you have been knocked back as a suitable owner for the dogs. If this is the way you behave then what do you expect.

Jack
October 25th, 2002, 01:08 AM
This person is here to antagonize people.

Pay no mind when you see a post from this person.

Above all, do not respond. You are feeding these types with what they want....ATTENTION.

Simply, don't respond.

Anne
October 25th, 2002, 01:11 AM
Poiint taken Jack, thanks.