Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Another where would you be post.

erykah1310
December 8th, 2006, 12:06 AM
K, this time instead of a digi cam...
If you were a lovely new purple collar AND a lovely year old red collar where would you be???
I took them off the dogs the other night and .... yup, yet again I remember thinking " this is a strange place to put them but its just for tonite" and thats the last i remember of the location........

I have to stop this losing things.:frustrated:

Prin
December 8th, 2006, 12:58 AM
In the bathroom or the fridge.:shrug:

erykah1310
December 8th, 2006, 01:05 AM
WOW Prin, have you found many dog collars in the fridge at your house? lol

*but i checked there, cause well im weird like that sometimes.:o

Prin
December 8th, 2006, 01:09 AM
No but I found a new carton of milk in the pantry, so you never know.:D

Stacer
December 8th, 2006, 07:00 AM
hmm...what about over there? *points over there* What about under that thingy? *points to thingy* :D

meb999
December 8th, 2006, 07:04 AM
on top of your kitchen cabinets

jesse's mommy
December 8th, 2006, 09:33 AM
How about in the sofa? Under the bed? In the pantry? On top of the washer?

meb999
December 8th, 2006, 09:50 AM
oooooo, on top of the washer....I always forget stuff there!

hazelrunpack
December 8th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Did you happen to have an empty laundry basket (or a full one) around? I'm always putting stuff in laundry baskets "just for a sec" and then I forget they're there and I take them downstairs. It used to take me days to find stuff, until I realized what I was doing. Now I just check downstairs first :rolleyes:

I also put things down on counters and then put other things (like laundry out of those baskets) on top of them...

And, lastly...and this is my most embarrassing favorite...did you check the dogs' necks? Seems like lately when I can't find things, it's cuz I picked them up and put them right where they were supposed to be... :o but of course, it's lost, so why would I check there? I get teased a lot because of this...

~michelle~
December 8th, 2006, 10:06 AM
on the high shelf in the closet? in the freezer?.. that would be weird....beside your computer, because you were uin a rush to get on to pets.ca? hmmm in your purse/bag? on the cat.... on a moose, in a box somewhere... near a heater to dry out...,?

joeysmama
December 8th, 2006, 12:01 PM
A bathroom counter? The linen closet? The side of the bathtub? Maybe you tossed them in a drawer? Hung them on a doorknob?

AliSam
December 8th, 2006, 01:10 PM
In the mailbox? Out in the car? On the roof of the car? On the porch (if you have chairs or something there)?

HunterXHunter
December 8th, 2006, 02:05 PM
The back pocket of your jeans :D

I'd try the bathroom sink counter...or high places

Prin
December 8th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Out in the car? On the roof of the car?Good suggestions because that's where her digicam was.:D

meb999
December 8th, 2006, 02:47 PM
inside the pantry

in the utensil drawer

under your bed

behind the tv

technodoll
December 8th, 2006, 02:56 PM
on a coat hanger? in the garbage?

you laugh but a few days ago i bought hubby a tube of blistex (liquid kind, not cheap) and told him if he lost this one too (he loses them all :yell: ) he'd have to go without! he put some on, and 30 mins later i asked him where the tube was. he looked everywhere and was getting pissed, cuz that just proved my point. as a joke i said "did you throw the dang thing away?" he went to look in the trash and sure enough... he had grabbed it with some other papers to throw out. Now i know what happened to all the others :frustrated:

sorry for the threadjack. or was that a threadjack? the collars MIGHT be in the garbage bin, or close to it! :confused:

erykah1310
December 8th, 2006, 02:58 PM
nutting yet guys! :frustrated: I'll find it... or just replace them then i will find the origionals and have 4 collars to toggle between. :D
Just their tags were on these ones...:eek: And kita just got her Pet.ca tag and its sooo purdy I really wanted to put it on her collar...:shrug:

Jackie467
December 8th, 2006, 03:08 PM
maybe on the headboard or baseboard of the bed? I'v done that before, I hung something on the baseboard and couldn't find it for days (it kind of blended in). behind the microwave? In the washer? In the dryer? On the floor next to the washer/dryer? on the kitchen chair? in the storage closet no one ever opens because stuff falls out everywhere? I have no idea :shrug: but hope you find them.