Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Attacks on Innocent Dog Owners

technodoll
December 7th, 2006, 11:36 AM
http://www.goodpooch.com/attackreports.htm

technodoll
December 7th, 2006, 11:37 AM
that is a LOT of reading material... i stopped after a few pages because i just couldn't believe what i was reading and i need to control my blood pressure. WHAT is this country coming to? :confused:

erykah1310
December 7th, 2006, 12:21 PM
wow, those are definately frustrating stories. There are far too many people out there with the mentalitly of a goose ( buts thats being unfair to geese)
These are just the stories people have told, imagine how many people get harrassed on a daily basis because of their "pitbull" in ontario alone now.
This country is coming apart!

dogcatharmony
December 7th, 2006, 12:31 PM
unbelievable, just goes to show how "small minded" some people can be.

Prin
December 7th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Frustrating and sad.:(

~michelle~
December 7th, 2006, 01:38 PM
this is unfortunately what happens when people dont properly read in to what the media and government force down our throats.... they really need to teach more media awareness in schools. :( people unfortunately dont know any better and are not taught any better

~michelle~
December 7th, 2006, 01:53 PM
this is unfortunately what happens when people dont properly read in to what the media and government force down our throats.... they really need to teach more media awareness in schools. :( people unfortunately dont know any better and are not taught any better