Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bye Everybody

Dog Mom
December 7th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Well I'm heading out to civilization tonight to wait out the rest of my pregnancy and just thought I'd drop a line and say bye to everyone. The place I'm staying has no internet:confused: I have to leave the fur babies here with their daddy (so lets hope this baby comes soon. )I'll try to check in from time to time..
Have a great christmas everyone

erykah1310
December 7th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Im not sure whats happening ( pregnancy wise) r u due soon?
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season as well, hope to see you around soon enough
Good luck:fingerscr

jessi76
December 7th, 2006, 10:50 AM
bye for now.... best of luck, and good wishes for your new addition! please come back when you're able to!

Have a wonderful holiday!

LibbyP
December 7th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Wishing you all the best and a happy, healthy, safe delivery. Have a great holiday season, talk to you soon.:grouphug:

Hunter's_owner
December 7th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Have a wonderful holiday and I wish you all the best for a easy delivery.

I am sending you wishes for the baby to come soon and safe:pray:

Frenchy
December 7th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Take care of yourself and get back to us asap!

Prin
December 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
NOOOOOoooooo!!! We lose so many women here to babies. :frustrated: What do babies have that we don't have? We can change! We really can! :D

I hope you come back. :fingerscr :D

Good luck with everything. I hope everything is ok.:fingerscr :grouphug:

happycats
December 7th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Good luck! all the best, and let us know how things are going when you get a chance!:grouphug:

cpietra16
December 7th, 2006, 01:17 PM
The best of Luck...

joeysmama
December 7th, 2006, 05:28 PM
What do babies have that we don't have?

They wet their pants and eat every three hours.;) Anyone here want to admit to doing either of those?? :o

Best of luck, I hope you havean easy delivery, a healthy baby, and a wonderful holiday season.

Prin--not losing me to a baby, Cooper thinks he IS one !

TeriM
December 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Good luck!

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Good luck dog mom - hope you have a safe and joyful delivary - say hello your bundle of joy from us when she/he arrives. :D

Skryker
December 7th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Good luck, Dog Mom. :fingerscr for a quick and uneventful delivery.

rainbow
December 7th, 2006, 06:29 PM
What a lovely Christmas present. :highfive: Good luck for a safe and easy delivery. I hope someone will be with you since hubby can't be.

Looking forward to your return when things settle down for you. And, don't forget......we want pictures. :D

HunterXHunter
December 7th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Dog Mom, I wish you a short and painless labour (oxymoron? :crazy: )

We should some kind of "Dog Mom Baby Pool" (for bragging rights only of course...unless the admins are willing to sponsor some prizes *cough* Marko *cough*)

I have my money on Dec. 12th

Prin
December 7th, 2006, 08:57 PM
ooo I have the 18th. :)
(Sorry Dogmom :D)

Oh and don't forget- if Buster and Zoe are in the way, you know where to ship them.;)

Hunter's_owner
December 7th, 2006, 09:19 PM
I'll pic the 17th just cause it was my grandfathers birthday and it is also my room-mate's birthday:fingerscr

joeysmama
December 7th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Do we know a due date? I want to guess 5 days after the due date. Ok, I'll just go ahead and pick a day before they're all taken.

I'm picking December 15th.

What's the prize for the winner??? Has anyone heard from Marko yet? A petfinder spree ?? Pets.ca takes care of all adoption fees and future vet bills ??????

Are we guessing weight and gender? Breed? Oh wait, we already know--skin kid! ;)

meb999
December 8th, 2006, 07:21 AM
I pick today (see? that way everytime you read this thread it'll be today....so I can't lose...mwaaahhaahaha)

phoenix
December 8th, 2006, 08:26 AM
meb you're so funny...

Good luck Dogmom! Have a wonderful Christmas with the new addition to your family! Hope s/he comes quick!

LibbyP
December 8th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Okay I pick Dec 22, girl, 8lbs 6oz Meb you crack me up :D

AliSam
December 8th, 2006, 01:14 PM
I'll take December 20 just because it is my hubby's birthday. All the best Dog Mom. I hope everything goes well.

cpietra16
December 8th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I pick December 28 at 6:48 am weighing in at 7lbs 3 oz.