Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I'm sorry

LibbyP
December 7th, 2006, 05:58 AM
I just wanted to say :sorry: for my 2 posts yesterday, I think I was just having a feeling down kinda day:sad: , today is a new day :thumbs up

erykah1310
December 7th, 2006, 07:24 AM
I dont know what youre talking bout, but im gonna say.. "its alright" we all have bad days......

Joey.E.CockersMommy
December 7th, 2006, 07:27 AM
I am not sure what your talking about either but dont worry like Eraykah said we all have bad (hair:frustrated: ) days :D

thats what were here for anyways :grouphug:

chico2
December 7th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Libby,please don't feel bad,you needed to rant,as we all do,if a problem is really getting to you:sad:
Often times,the problem seems less important after a nights sleep and we regret our actions when we were on an emotional high,I've done it several times on this Forum.
Nobody thinks any less of you for caring for your brother,it just shows what a big heart you have and who could you rant to,if not to your Pets-family:thumbs up

Frenchy
December 7th, 2006, 11:40 AM
I dont know what youre talking bout, but im gonna say.. "its alright" we all have bad days......

Same here :thumbs up

Prin
December 7th, 2006, 11:41 AM
I agree with chico (not with the lost ones :D). Everybody rants now and then. It's fine.:) We get to know you better in the process too.

LibbyP
December 7th, 2006, 12:18 PM
I'm just not used to posting in that mood is all...

hazelrunpack
December 7th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Sometimes you just have to post when you're "in that mood"... I totally agree with chico--there's nothing to be sorry for! Now you have a bunch of people who are sending good vibes your way to get you through this thing with your brother, and you have a support group to go to if things start getting to you again. :grouphug: