Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Outside today

trippincherri
December 5th, 2006, 05:36 PM
I decided to be brave and went WITH the kids outside today, and these are what I captured:

"See the stick? Its mine...you don't wanna know what I'll do to you if you touch it."

"Your lucky mom's out here watching us, cause I'd have you under that snow drift if she weren't."

trippincherri
December 5th, 2006, 05:40 PM
And 2 more:

"brrrrr....it's chilly out here."

"I really don't like coming out here in this cold white stuff to do my business mom, why can't I just go in the house?"

~michelle~
December 5th, 2006, 06:00 PM
super cute... i love the last one

Frenchy
December 5th, 2006, 06:46 PM
awww doggies playing in snow :cloud9: I like the one where it's chilly !

jawert1
December 5th, 2006, 06:48 PM
oh my goodness trippincherri! look at how big he's gotten!!!!!!!! he's really growing into those paws, i have to admit, i wasn't sure what he would look like as he grew but darn he's adorable (they both are :))

hazelrunpack
December 5th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I like the guarding the stick pic... I see that a lot here, too, only we call it guardian of the pine cone...see if you're brave enough to steal it! :D We don't have anywhere near as much lovely snow to play in, though!

trippincherri
December 5th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks guys!!
Ya Shamus is 40 lbs of laziness now, and his feet are still wayyy to big for him.
He loves to annoy Shelby at all cost, no matter if he winds up getting nipped by her.
His favorite thing to do to her is bite the side of her face, he pulls on the fluffy fur she has around her face and it drives her insane.
Thats what he's trying to do in the 1st pic.
Otherwise she loves him unconditionally.
It is STILL snowing here as I type. I like snow....heck I love snow, but there needs to be a limit.

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Very cute pics. I love the look in the first one. :evil: :)

rainbow
December 6th, 2006, 12:44 AM
Cute pics.....I love pics of doggies having fun in the snow. :D

TeriM
December 6th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Love that chilly pic. I sure hope you had some warm cookies for them when you went back in!

Scott_B
December 6th, 2006, 05:44 AM
haha, great pics! We had our first snowfall a few nights ago. Was my pups first tme ever seeing snow. And we got 15-20cm! He loved it. He also couldnt stop eating it lol. I dont think his head came up for the first 10min he was out there!

Hunter's_owner
December 6th, 2006, 11:02 AM
I love the chilly pic:thumbs up
We had our first snowfall last weekend, and it seems like it hasn't stopped since :eek:
But Hunter is absolutely loving it:rolleyes: