Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Helos!

Fiach
December 5th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Hi. My name is Beverly, I'm 25 years old and I live in Canada.
I currently own two rats, Roxie and Mary, I love my girls. They're adorable and not full grown yet. I hope the cuteness doesn't grow as they do, I couldn't tolerate it. They're too cute now! (I'll post pics as soon as I know where to)
Since I live in the country, and always have, I've always owned dogs and the occassional straggler that wondered in needing assistance. Porcupines sometimes, a lot of different kind of birds, squirrels, chipmunks,etc. I'm spoiled with all the pets.
I'm moving soon and am looking into adopting a doggie. I miss having a doggie, I have one but I live in an apartment and she can't live here so she's living with my loving parents. She's a Cairn Terrier and she's going to be 16 in February!! She's adorable too. I love her to bits. I hope she'll be able to move in with us when we get our house, my bf desperately wants her too, but I'm afraid she may be too old for the adjustment. In any case I'll keep updates! Nice meeting you all!!

erykah1310
December 5th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Hello and welcome, Rats stay cute IMO dont worry bout them "loosing their cuteness" ;)

rainbow
December 5th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the forum, Beverley. You can post pics of Roxy and Mary in the photo forum. :D

Toonces
December 5th, 2006, 02:24 PM
welcome to the forum, I love rats we had them as pets as kids and they were great. Can't wait to see pics and you dog sounds lovely

hazelrunpack
December 5th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Welcome aboard, Beverly. Looking forward to seeing pictures of all your fur buddies. :D