Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ice Age: The Meltdown

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Nooo, not another global warming movie! :D

I loved it.:D FFW the singing bits and it was GREAT.:D

A little scary for some kids, I would think. But then I'm a wuss. heehee

The detail was amazing too. Good story. Better than the ads. Some good moral endings...

:thumbs up :thumbs up

erykah1310
December 5th, 2006, 10:34 AM
I liked it too, especially Ellie! They did a good job making her seem like such a fun freaky weirdo...The little possums were adorable as well. My favorite part was the "Fire King" part :D

It was a good story, I dont think its scary Prin, ~chicken~ I brought my god son to the theaters to see on opening night, he's a HUGE ice age fan. Now I baught it for him for Christmas.

~michelle~
December 5th, 2006, 11:42 AM
i loved the first one, ill make sure ill check the 2nd one out.

dtbmnec
December 5th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Ooooooh yeah!

Ice Age 2 = the bomb! :D (does anyone even use that term anymore? O.o)

I loves it so....

Poor poor Scrat....

Best parts were Scrats though. :)

Megan

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 12:18 PM
lol yeah, they don't say "the bomb" in reference to movies much because "a bomb" is the worst rating a movie can get.:D

If only there were some human Mannys eh? I know a lot of women who need a man like that.:cloud9:

erykah1310
December 5th, 2006, 01:35 PM
I'll take a human Manney! But really I think we all should be a bit like Ellie! Fun loving!

Poor scrat soooo close to the "giant acorn in the sky" but doesnt quite make it.( dont wanna ruin it totally)

brandynva
December 5th, 2006, 05:12 PM
I liked this movie, but honestly I liked teh first one better. Maybe cuz I love babies. But Ellie was a good addition. Glad to know that maybe Manny found someone?