- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Ice Age: The Meltdown

December 5th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Nooo, not another global warming movie! :D

I loved it.:D FFW the singing bits and it was GREAT.:D

A little scary for some kids, I would think. But then I'm a wuss. heehee

The detail was amazing too. Good story. Better than the ads. Some good moral endings...

:thumbs up :thumbs up

December 5th, 2006, 09:34 AM
I liked it too, especially Ellie! They did a good job making her seem like such a fun freaky weirdo...The little possums were adorable as well. My favorite part was the "Fire King" part :D

It was a good story, I dont think its scary Prin, ~chicken~ I brought my god son to the theaters to see on opening night, he's a HUGE ice age fan. Now I baught it for him for Christmas.

December 5th, 2006, 10:42 AM
i loved the first one, ill make sure ill check the 2nd one out.

December 5th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Ooooooh yeah!

Ice Age 2 = the bomb! :D (does anyone even use that term anymore? O.o)

I loves it so....

Poor poor Scrat....

Best parts were Scrats though. :)

December 5th, 2006, 11:18 AM
lol yeah, they don't say "the bomb" in reference to movies much because "a bomb" is the worst rating a movie can get.:D

If only there were some human Mannys eh? I know a lot of women who need a man like that.:cloud9:

December 5th, 2006, 12:35 PM
I'll take a human Manney! But really I think we all should be a bit like Ellie! Fun loving!

Poor scrat soooo close to the "giant acorn in the sky" but doesnt quite make it.( dont wanna ruin it totally)

December 5th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I liked this movie, but honestly I liked teh first one better. Maybe cuz I love babies. But Ellie was a good addition. Glad to know that maybe Manny found someone?