Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

frenchsite,too funny

Frenchy
December 4th, 2006, 12:54 PM
But only if you understand french ; www.facesaclaques.com too funny!

Frenchy
December 4th, 2006, 12:57 PM
The halloween one, willy willer and the deers are the best.

technodoll
December 4th, 2006, 01:01 PM
i loove "la secrétaire" and "le camping"!!! :D everytime i watch those i am LMAO!!!

jiorji
December 4th, 2006, 01:49 PM
can't ................stop..............staring......... ..at..........teeth:eek:

~michelle~
December 4th, 2006, 01:55 PM
i dont understand french:sad:

Stacer
December 4th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Bah ha ha ha ha ha. That's funny, and my french isn't even that good!!!!

meb999
December 4th, 2006, 05:34 PM
hehehe I posted it a while ago.....http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32368
only techno said she couldn't watch it :eek:

Frenchy
December 4th, 2006, 08:37 PM
A friend from Ontario e-mailed it to me. And everyone at work already knew about it. I must be getting old.....just find out about it last week! :frustrated:

meb999
December 4th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Nic absolutely Loooooves it....and he's not usually into french comedy. But he references it all the time *don't you wish you're boyfriend was hot like me....*

technodoll
December 4th, 2006, 10:52 PM
hehehe I posted it a while ago.....http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=32368
only techno said she couldn't watch it

yeah, i initially fell on the boring ones... but a colleague made me watch "l'halloween" one and i peed my pants! :D

jiorji
December 4th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Nic absolutely Loooooves it....and he's not usually into french comedy. But he references it all the time *don't you wish you're boyfriend was hot like me....*

heheh i love that guy. I don't go to clubs but that guys seems like the type you'd run into at a club:shrug:

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 12:50 AM
omg, I was singing that all day.. "don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me".. hee hee... There's a 3rd one now.:D What a loser.:D

My favs:
the moose (as tu **** dans son pickup?)
the patato peeler- willy waller 2006...
and of course the hallowe'en one.
Oh the birthday one is pretty funny too.:D

technodoll
December 5th, 2006, 09:38 AM
ouain un loser mais avec "une bé-eM"!! kott kott kott! :D

jesse's mommy
December 5th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Just tell me why I keep opening this thread? I know I can't speak French, but for some reason I keep opening this to look. What is wrong with me? :confused:

meb999
December 5th, 2006, 10:22 AM
lol....my fav's are definetly Halloween as number 1 --- then the Willy-Waller. I love the willy-waller....the end is my fav : plus genre gros tata? and then his EYES when the camera starts again. ah man, too funny!

erykah1310
December 5th, 2006, 10:39 AM
I cant see them :sad: I wish i knew what you all were talking about with "dont cha..." and the ta ta's.:shrug: Maybe i'll bookmark for one day when I get some form of broadband!:(

Frenchy
December 5th, 2006, 12:18 PM
envoye, donne moé un pop tart ! ah oui moé aussi j'aime ca des pop tart, c'est bon des pop tart....

jesse's mommy
December 5th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Frenchy, do you want a poptart? :D

Frenchy
December 5th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Frenchy, do you want a poptart? :D

See,you do understand french ! In the halloween one,kids go to a house where there is no candy,so they ask for pop tarts because they say everybody has pop tarts somewhere in the kitchen ! :D

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 12:49 PM
ooo Jesse's mommy, watch the patato peeler one. Maybe you'll understand that one more. He talks English a lot to be cool.:D
(called Willy Waller 2006)

Frenchy
December 5th, 2006, 01:05 PM
ooo Jesse's mommy, watch the patato peeler one. Maybe you'll understand that one more. He talks English a lot to be cool.:D
(called Willy Waller 2006)

Careful Prin,her hubby will want to buy it ! :D

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 01:13 PM
lol- and we'll get one each for Christmas (because you get not one, not two, not three- but 14 willy wallers! And they'll throw in a handful more if you call right away!)

technodoll
December 5th, 2006, 01:23 PM
my favorites though are "la secrétaire" (ben... j'ai une méchante paire de boules. Y m'ont couté trois mille chaque. c'est pas mal plus cher qu'une tite école de secrétariat ça" and "les ti patapoutes" (cé quoi qui ya ton père, yé mongol? yé retardé? attachez le kekun avant qu'y commence a ch*er partout, y'm bave dessus" :D ohmygodohmygod!

erykah1310
December 5th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Hokay!

Bear with me here.... for someone who cant watch these "wonderful" vids, and can just semi-sorta comprehend what y'all are typing.... Icant help but feel .... I am the only sane one left on Pets.ca!:D

Let me know when your sanity returns:D

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 01:33 PM
my favorites though are "la secrétaire" (ben... j'ai une méchante paire de boules. Y m'ont couté trois mille chaque. c'est pas mal plus cher qu'une tite école de secrétariat ça" and "les ti patapoutes" (cé quoi qui ya ton père, yé mongol? yé retardé? attachez le kekun avant qu'y commence a ch*er partout, y'm bave dessus" :D ohmygodohmygod!

Yeah, that one's funny too. They're talking about hydrogen cars and he's all "quelqu'un veut la creme à glace?" :D

meb999
December 5th, 2006, 02:53 PM
miam miam crème à glace...

technodoll
December 5th, 2006, 03:10 PM
you have to say it right though: crème à glassssssse

:D

Prin
December 5th, 2006, 03:11 PM
no, with the teeth- creme a glathe.:D

What is that anyway? Is it ice cream?

meb999
December 5th, 2006, 03:13 PM
yeah it's ice cream...miam miam

meb999
December 5th, 2006, 03:13 PM
j'va revenir dans pas long long avec la crème à glassssssssssssssssss

technodoll
December 5th, 2006, 03:54 PM
http://badattitudes.com/MT/archives/hilarious.jpg

ahahhahahaaaaaaaa!

dtbmnec
December 6th, 2006, 07:21 AM
Hmm I shall have to watch these later today....too early in the morning since my roomate is asleep....bleh.

Brain.....wrapping......around......French......on ce again......

Used to be in French Immersion up in Ottawa....its coming back but I'm still a little lost....apparently I learned the "proper" French and not the Quebecois French....hence the lostness....

Megan

melly051684
December 6th, 2006, 07:24 PM
hahaha the halloween one is hilarious!

technodoll
December 6th, 2006, 08:13 PM
they just posted a new one! it's hilaaarious! :D

http://www.tetesaclaques.tv/video.php?vid=36

Prin
December 6th, 2006, 10:03 PM
That one's pretty gross... Don't like the mother in law...:sick:

technodoll
December 6th, 2006, 10:08 PM
monummonummonum!!! i love it!! :D

Stacer
December 9th, 2006, 03:24 AM
I happened to be flipping around on the radio in my car this evening and on CBC radio they were playing clips from that website, the willy waller 2006 clip. They talked about the creators and had some interview clips of them. Apparently they're going to do some english versions, yay.