Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Timberwolf Organics in Quebec???

Aodhan
December 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
Hi,

Any updates?

About 6-8 weeks ago, a few people were trying to get T.O. here, especially with the so-so changes Solid Gold to their formulae.

To my knowledge, no store carries the line. One distributor said she might be interested in getting it, a retailer part of a larger Ontario chain said there are issues with the labelling (English only) and would not pay to make it compliant.

Prin
December 1st, 2006, 01:56 PM
Global was supposed to have it by now... :shrug:

Aodhan
December 1st, 2006, 02:02 PM
Global was supposed to have it by now... :shrug:

Well, they are the retailer in question and I popped the question last weekend at the Big O during the pet fair (a few dogs I knew were showing or doing agility).

BTW there is a new Quebec-made holistic food on the market, Oven Baked Tradition (former contractor for Wellness). Alas it seems to be short on meat. High-quality ingredients though it would be nice if their meat/grain ratio was closer to what Innova and Canidae provides...

Prin
December 1st, 2006, 02:04 PM
Wellness in Canada sticks french only labels on top of the english to make them compliant- I don't know what's so hard about that.:rolleyes: IMO, this TO is getting to be so much more trouble than it's worth.

Thanks for the new food info.:thumbs up Too bad about it though.

mafiaprincess
December 1st, 2006, 04:08 PM
I'd say the chain is lying because they don't want to make an effort. There's 8 languages on the back of the bag, along with the flags to represent the language.. The Canadian flag is on the English and the French.

Prin
December 3rd, 2006, 01:29 AM
Nice. :rolleyes: