Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Rascal is gone

debolm
December 1st, 2006, 09:32 AM
:rip: Rascal was a 4 yr. old tabby. We got him a year and a half after our other beloved cat had to be pts. From his first day with us, he my boy. He was really cuddly and social with his humans. At bedtime all I'd have to say is "Rat let's go to bed" and he was there. He always met me at the door when i came home. He loved to take his turn riding in the car with me. He was the head boss of our other cat and puppy. He listened the best. On Monday Nov.27 2006 he was outside with me. He never left the yard, but he was a great mouser and chased 1 on the road. It was dusky out and he got hit. We buried him in his fav. spot with his cat bed. It is some comfort to know that he died immed. and that every single day of his short life he was loved completly, but OMG. I miss him. He didn't deserve this and I feel like I didn't protect him. :candle:

BusterBoo
December 1st, 2006, 10:21 AM
:rip: I am so sorry about your loss. :sorry:

Mahealani770
December 1st, 2006, 11:09 AM
Awe, my heart just breaks for you :grouphug: I would NEVER want to see or hear one of my furbabies get hit and killed. I am so terribly sorry and I'm happy to know that "Rat" was loved and appreciated by you. You'll see him one day, so just remember, he's not "gone"....he's just "away".
:rip: "Rat" :candle:

debolm
December 1st, 2006, 11:39 AM
I really never thought these forums would help, but they really do. Thanks.:love: