Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Christmas Pics--round one!

Smiley14
December 1st, 2006, 03:55 AM
Well, we tried our first attempt at Christmas pics....but that didn't work out so well. LOL! We'll try round two tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Smiley14
December 1st, 2006, 03:56 AM
I look cute in my new winter bandanna though! Doesn't that make up for not sitting still and having my eyes turn out glowy in every shot? :)

angeldogs
December 1st, 2006, 04:05 AM
yes he does look cute in is winter bandanna.will wait for more pics.

Smiley14
December 1st, 2006, 11:01 AM
LOL, thanks! I just have to figure out how to get him to sit still longer and to get rid of those red, glowy eyes. :) I'll have to try in the daylight without flash or something.... I don't know what it is about this dog and cameras though. He'll be sitting and staying so beautifully, but the minute the camera is pointed, he runs straight to it! LOL!

springermom0406
December 1st, 2006, 11:13 AM
Awww I think they came out nice! What a good looking dog :)

wdawson
December 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM
you should post them in the holiday spirit thread

Smiley14
December 1st, 2006, 08:21 PM
Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't realize there was a holiday thread. If I manage to get better pictures, I'll post them there! Thank you!

Prin
December 3rd, 2006, 01:11 AM
What a cutie!! He deserves his own thread! (and a cookie ;))

rainbow
December 4th, 2006, 02:16 AM
LOL, thanks! I just have to figure out how to get him to sit still longer and to get rid of those red, glowy eyes. :) I'll have to try in the daylight without flash or something.... I don't know what it is about this dog and cameras though. He'll be sitting and staying so beautifully, but the minute the camera is pointed, he runs straight to it! LOL!

When I first looked at the pics I thought WOW....how does he just sit there and wait for his pic to be taken? He looks great. :thumbs up

PetFriendly
December 4th, 2006, 07:57 AM
I found you can minimize on the crazy glowing eyes by getting as far away from teh dog as possible, then zooming back in withthe camera to get a 'close up'. Taking pictures inside, you'll likely need the flash, but if you turn on every light possible, it'll help. :thumbs up

Smiley14
December 4th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Oh, thanks so much for the tips!! I haven't had a chance to try and take "round two" yet, but I'll try that! Thanks!!!

And thanks Rainbow and Prin! :) He'll do a sit/stay so prettily until the camera comes up...then he'll usually come charging at me. :rolleyes: These were snapped VERY quickly while repeating stay over and over again, LOL!