Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Im starting to hate the internet

erykah1310
December 1st, 2006, 01:16 AM
:eek: :frustrated: :mad: I cant believe the things you can find on the internet!!!!! I have been doing alot of surfing around ( due to boredom) and I am in utter disbelief of some of the things I have seen.....

I do most of my surfing for pet related things and am discusted by one site I have just come across. How is it even legal for people to have sites with this kind of content???

I cant show the site because... well not allowed for one and I wouldnt broadcast it incase someone comes here and gets an idea. But for the members who may be interested in the kind of information that is out there and how pathetic it is.. Pm me!

Prin
December 1st, 2006, 01:20 AM
Yeah, there are a lot of bad things out there. Where there are people, there is badness.:shrug:

erykah1310
December 1st, 2006, 01:22 AM
Its discusting! all these DIY sites... why arent they shut down???? Conviently there is no contact info for the general public... but seriously!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

mummummum
December 1st, 2006, 01:37 AM
The problem with censoring it of course is that it will just go more deeply underground. I'm not going to ask what's on the site, I'll take your word that it's disgusting and that's enough for me. You can complain to the ISP of course if you think it's illegal or so far beyond community standards of moral acceptability. Personally, when I come across stuff like that I make a point for talking about it alot ~ just so I can express my disgust in case there is anyone within earshot who might be harbouring a "dirty, little secret". But there again, I'm a big adherent to public consequences and shaming as an effective deterrent to unacceptable behaviour ~ bring on the stockades I say!

mafiaprincess
December 1st, 2006, 04:00 PM
I asked, cause I couldn't come up with any whacked DIY stuff. That's pretty whacked..... Wouldn't have even come to mind that that was out there, guess I'm still a little naive.