Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My snobby Kita gurl

erykah1310
November 29th, 2006, 11:55 PM
Went to Petsmart today ( I know I know i always say im never going back but..... :D ) anyways, there was a photographer there taking pictures of dogs so the store was quite full of dogs, I just wanted to browse around, so off shopping I went.
There were dogs to the left of us and there was dogs to the right of us, there was almost a fight that broke out with a lhasa kinda dog. What did Kita do???

:D

Walked through all the commotion with her nose in the air looking up at me and totally ignoring the other dogs! Some were wanting to meet her but she just stayed focused on me and ignored everyone!!!! Im so proud of my snobby gurl! Usually she is more than happy to meet a new friend, but I think she felt the tension in there between the other dogs. Thats my gurl!!!

I could see some other "pet parents" who were looking at her so envious as they were trying to calm their dogs down!

Not bad for a country gurl who doesnt go into situations like that too often!:thumbs up Good gurlie Kita!:highfive: :thumbs up

Prin
November 29th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Woo! Go Kita! :highfive:

rainbow
November 30th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Good gurl kita making mommy so proud. :highfive:

mummummum
December 3rd, 2006, 11:14 PM
Good Mum for raising such a well-behaved Kita !

Frenchy
December 3rd, 2006, 11:23 PM
I just seen your post, good girl Kita ! :highfive: I did bring Daisy to the pet store once. My girl wanted to "meet" a carboard dog that was display on top a bags of dog food. She looked afraid, then curious, then tried to get on top of the bags, and then barked at it .:shrug: Didn't care about anything else around her.

erykah1310
December 4th, 2006, 09:46 PM
I just seen your post, good girl Kita ! :highfive: I did bring Daisy to the pet store once. My girl wanted to "meet" a carboard dog that was display on top a bags of dog food. She looked afraid, then curious, then tried to get on top of the bags, and then barked at it .:shrug: Didn't care about anything else around her.

That is darn cutest thing I have read in a long time.... Thanks for sharing that Frenchy, it put a smile on me after a stressfull last 3 days!:D

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2006, 09:51 PM
That is darn cutest thing I have read in a long time.... Thanks for sharing that Frenchy, it put a smile on me after a stressfull last 3 days!:D

Oh, no...Puppy doing okay still? :fingerscr

Frenchy
December 4th, 2006, 09:56 PM
it put a smile on me after a stressfull last 3 days!:D
What happen ? :(

erykah1310
December 4th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Phone issues.... :mad:

~~Somehow~~ no one at Bell had a clue why my number no longer existed....:confused: Woke up Friday and there was nothing, so i used my cell and called my house and it was saying that " Please check the number and try your call again... this is a recording" Soooooo I called Bell, and no one in ANY department could tell me what was happening... Tech sent me to Credit Services ( thought my bill was late or something) but no not that.. CS sent me to connections and disconnections, they had no idea, basically I got the run around for the last 3 days and now needlessly, I prolly could have missed out on work??? ( not likely but ya never know) and I am looking for a new company... I dont like dealing with them at all anymore.... too much outsourcing and no one knows what the other department is up to... Just frusterating.

erykah1310
December 4th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Oh, no...Puppy doing okay still? :fingerscr

Puppy is GREAT!!!!! He's a whole new dog! ** Bad gas but other than that he's great***

Frenchy
December 4th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Sorry about your phone problems but glad to hear Puppy is ok ! :thumbs up I have problems with Bell (satellite) they send me invoices and then none, like it doesn't get to my house for a couple of months, It happen twice and I had to call many many times ... got some free months services out of it. :shrug:

hazelrunpack
December 4th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Phone issues.... :mad:

~~Somehow~~ no one at Bell had a clue why my number no longer existed....:confused: Woke up Friday and there was nothing, so i used my cell and called my house and it was saying that " Please check the number and try your call again... this is a recording" Soooooo I called Bell, and no one in ANY department could tell me what was happening... Tech sent me to Credit Services ( thought my bill was late or something) but no not that.. CS sent me to connections and disconnections, they had no idea, basically I got the run around for the last 3 days and now needlessly, I prolly could have missed out on work??? ( not likely but ya never know) and I am looking for a new company... I dont like dealing with them at all anymore.... too much outsourcing and no one knows what the other department is up to... Just frusterating.

Whew! Glad Puppy is doing great (give or take a little hot air... :p ) but what a bummer about the phone! I hope you demanded a rebate for the days of lost service! (Even if you don't get one, I love the dead silence on the other end when I make the request...and the hemming and hawing that ensues as they try to figure out what the company line is on that one...) :D

Do you actually have a choice as to who your local carrier is? We have a choice of one...

~michelle~
December 4th, 2006, 10:22 PM
oh i feel your bell woes.... my family and i have had soooo many of them. when my mom and dad moved this summer they got a new phone number but i didnt have it on me so i figured i'd call the old one and get the new number (you kknow that this number has changed to.... ) so i called and it gave me a toronto number!!!! my parents dont live in toronto... never have!!! my mom called bell and told them and they said i must have dialed the wrong number.... I used to live with my parents and had that phone # for 15+ years.... and i called several times.... it took my mom a week to get them to change it to the proper new number... sorry i just thread jacked a bit there.... but bell makes my blood boil..
but :highfive: to your pup and being so well behaved in pet smart.... i thank god everytime i take the boys there that the floors are slippery and they can pull me around!! i wish they acted snobby like yours!