Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Animal Portrait Fundraiser

poodletalk
November 29th, 2006, 07:05 AM
SPCA Monteregie will be having a animal portrait fundraiser, for an 8x10 pencil or ink drawing of your animal is 25$ with ALL profits going to the SPCA Monteregie. (you must pay the shipping and handling fees, for Montreal residents approx 5.00$)

Two have multiple animals in your drawing or another forum of medium, paint, color pencils price need to be discussed.

If anyone is intersted, I have pictures of the artists work to show you how talented she is. The artist would need to have a clear 4x6 photo of your animal.

If you are interested, please pm me.

Approved by pets.ca administration.

poodletalk
November 29th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Picture of Boo the cat

poodletalk
November 29th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Drawing of Boo the cat

poodletalk
March 24th, 2007, 08:26 AM
The portrait fundraiser is still happening, here's the latest portraits she did. If you are interested in getting your animal portrait done, please contact me. The first dog is mine Maggie the second dog is my neighbours Brodie

poodletalk
March 24th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Here's two more, Fergus and Christie, my neighbours two goldens! 25$ per picture and 5$ extra for shipping!!! All proceeds will be going to the SPCA Monteregie

TeriM
March 24th, 2007, 12:44 PM
bump ..

Can she do it from a digital pic emailed?

poodletalk
March 24th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Terri, If you send me a picture of your animal by email, I will print it up and give it to her. (She doens't work from the computer since she does the drawings on her lunch hour at work) It needs to be a clear straight on picture of your animal.

I believe you live in BC, it may cost abit more then 5$ for sending, since she protects the picture in cardboard.

poodletalk
April 15th, 2007, 06:45 AM
The portrait fundraiser is still happening...

Thank-you for your interest CookiesMom, I sent you a PM back!:thumbs up

Cookiesmom
April 15th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks Poodletalk. I will send you the pictures soon:)