Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lazy Thanksgiving naps :)

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I haven't posted any new pics in a while, so thought I'd share some of my Thanksgiving day pics of the boys. It was a lazy day. :)

Petey sleeping on Mommy and Billy curled up next to us. :)

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 05:07 PM
One more from Thanksgiving. :)

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 05:10 PM
And a few from about a month ago. More lazy day pics. You'd think this is all we do, LOL! And yes, his teeth have been cleaned since this one was taken. :)

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 05:11 PM
And one more just because. :)

heidiho
November 28th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Pets have the life.......:cloud9: :cloud9:

jiorji
November 28th, 2006, 05:27 PM
oh geez that's a BIG yawn

and i think that one of my ultimate favorit things in life are Cat balls...when they curl up and sleep:cloud9:

today I woke up to that. Twiggy was all curled up near my pillow sleeoing and i was in awe:D made my day!

Hunter's_owner
November 28th, 2006, 07:01 PM
I love the way Petey lies:D

My parent's dog that we had when I was growing up used to lie like that:)

technodoll
November 28th, 2006, 07:36 PM
i think that one of my ultimate favorit things in life are Cat balls...

:eek: so after cat neutering you keep the "treasures" in a jar on your desk jiorji? :D

awe that petey is a handsome fellow! look at those wolf fangs, aie aie aie! and the froggy pose :cloud9:

Frenchy
November 28th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Petey is too cute ! I love the froggy legs.:D

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 08:56 PM
LOL, thanks guys! I love that froggy pose too. :love:

mummummum
November 28th, 2006, 09:52 PM
What gresat snoozy pictures (except for staring down into the jaws of death of course...:) ). Makes me want to have a nap...

rainbow
November 28th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Finally more Petey pics and I love the froggy pose too. :D And, Billy's looking good. :thumbs up :fingerscr

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Thanks guys!!! :) LOL, yeah, that yawn was a big one...gave me a big whiff of nice doggie breath too... :)

And Rainbow, thanks for remembering about Billy! He's doing very well right now! The middle of October, he went downhill and stopped eating again. No matter what I tried, he wouldn't eat. I tried several brands and varieties of cat food, homemade cat food, and even raw, but he wouldn't touch it. For one week, the only thing I could coax him to eat was a few bites of chicken every day. It was awful. At the end of October, I was talking to my dog trainer and she suggested I try Purina Kitten Chow. She said as bad as the food is, she's had very good luck with it with her sick kitties. She currently has a cat with lymphoma as well and she is doing well on it. So I was extremely skeptical (given very yummy brands were completely ignored), but he LOVES it. It's been about a month now and we've already gone through two bags of the stuff. He's gobbling it down and eating very well again now. So bad food I know (sorry guys! :o ), but at this point, I'll do whatever works, and I'm thrilled to see him doing better again now! So I don't know how long it will last, but for now at least, he's eating and happy. :) :fingerscr I have noticed major hair loss in the past couple of days though, so that's a little scary. No bald spots on his body or anything like that, but just finding huge chunks of fur...way more than usual. :confused: But that pic was just taken this past Thursday, so I think, all things considered, he's looking pretty good too!