Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Computer time

erykah1310
November 27th, 2006, 03:25 PM
When i am online, 98% of the time this is how it is!!!! Mr. Floyd sitting across my shoulders and watching the screen. ( believe me he gets upset with some of the horrible questions asked around here to and wants to know where these people live.:o I have to calm him down sometimes.

He is hiding his face because he doesnt want to be on the internet anymore!!!!

Frenchy
November 27th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Love the one where is saying ; no pictures please ! Dam papparazzi :cat:

jiorji
November 27th, 2006, 04:48 PM
hahah i think he's hiding his face so that the meanies that he wants to claw won't know who he is. Anonnymous blogging on pets.ca heheh

My Twiggy sometimes comes to sit with me but she DEMANDS to sit on the keyboard:frustrated: so she gets taken off the desk until she learns that keyboards are for typing hehe

Peanut always sleeps behind the chair when i go on the computer.

mummummum
November 28th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Aww what a cutie ! Your posture must either be amazing from having to sit up straight or you must have really sore shoulders from have to provide a rounded perch for hours at a time !

erykah1310
November 28th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Its alot of sitting straight, if i try to round down he slides off and types all kinds of jibberish with his body.... he keeps my back so warm though during the puter time,,,, he isnt here right now and actually hasnt been all night, hopefully he doesnt realize that im in here :D

rainbow
November 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Aww, Mr. Floyd is priceless. :D

mummummum
November 28th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Well, he's welcome to come sit on my shoulders for awhile ~I'm frrrrreeeeezing. And in the meantime more pix ! You too jiorji ! We're becoming too dog-centric in the pix department !

Smiley14
November 28th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Oh, that is just too cute! I can't stop laughing at that last pic! :) My cat just skips the shoulder and lays out on my keyboard. Guess he thinks only the most obvious hint will work! :rolleyes: But what a gorgeous kitty! :thumbs up

Prin
November 28th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Hee hee, too cute. The human jungle gym.:D