Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Major Pictures!!!

abudamunky
November 26th, 2006, 07:20 PM
hahaha! i am at my parents' house and they have WIRELESS DSL!!! my life is now complete! you guys gotta go check out this site "stuffonmycat.com" jsut go! it's hilarious.....
and since i have awesome connection i feel that i should give a short rant on something i hear people give 'advice' about...
I understand why you should seperate mommy cat and her new babies from daddy but if u knew my cats u'd think differently. Mommy (patty cake) crawled under the blankets, w/ b/f and i in bed to have her first kitten, she continued having the babies there, ON OUR BED w/ my b/f still asleep. she even let me help dry them off and let me help pull the runt out (born breech) and then after everyone was born, we let daddy in (supervised of course) he jumped on the bed, kissed mommy and then kissed the babies. PATTY CAKE DIDN'T CARE! he helped clean the babies and even cuddled w/ them (mommy and babies) in the box they were moved to a week later. I know that daddy cats can get jelous, but how can u say that they're all bad when you see these:
http://onfinite.com/libraries/1051473/ded.jpg
about 5 hours after kittens were born...
http://onfinite.com/libraries/1051471/c25.jpg
kittens are 13 days here
http://onfinite.com/libraries/1051475/943.jpg
daddy(Nixi) and the runt (Yacko, 2 months and 5 days old)

abudamunky
November 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM
i hate to do this but i think my calico tabbies are cuter:
http://onfinite.com/libraries/860872/0eb.jpg
http://onfinite.com/libraries/758716/852.jpg

jiorji
November 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kittens:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

jiorji
November 26th, 2006, 07:25 PM
i hate to do this but i think my calico tabbies are cuter:

umm what the heck?? that's just mean. I would never say my cats are cuter than someone else's pet:mad:

jiorji
November 26th, 2006, 07:26 PM
and please don't even get me started on asking why your cats are mating

abudamunky
November 26th, 2006, 07:29 PM
i tease, i tease!
the vet couldn't get both of them in until 3 days after mommy had the litter,
i do think that you're "homeless" kitty is very purdy though :love: :love:

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 07:30 PM
abudamunky, I think those pics deserve their own thread... Not too many people come in this one.:shrug:

abudamunky
November 26th, 2006, 07:31 PM
abudamunky, I think those pics deserve their own thread... Not too many people come in this one.:shrug:

i just needed to get that rant off my chest, i hate how some people don't think that daddy kitties can love their newborns too :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

jiorji
November 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
i'm fighting now GRRRR:mad: ...maybe...the other incident i wasn't fighting i was "attacked" lol

but seriously i just find comments like that a bit mean. :( Plus those aren't calicos, they're tortoiseshells. ;)

ps. my friend says her cat is cuter all the time and i go off on her too. :evil:

abudamunky
November 26th, 2006, 07:35 PM
i meant no harm, i sowwy. :sorry: :sorry:
i though calico's had white, brown/orange and balck whereas tortise shells don't have white, just brown/orange and black.... :shrug:
so.... um.... chocolate, huh?

White Wolf
November 26th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Posts moved to their own thread. Please keep this discussion civil.

erykah1310
November 26th, 2006, 11:50 PM
and please don't even get me started on asking why your cats are mating

I am wondering the same! And as well I am wondering what your signature means?

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Cute pics.;)

technodoll
November 27th, 2006, 12:04 AM
seeing a bunch of little kitties brought on purpose into the world... when there are thousands being PTS each week in this country alone because nobody wants them... i dunno. yes they are cute but it's also terribly sad. i'm sorry. :sad: please have your cats sterilised ASAP :pray:

mafiaprincess
November 27th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Cute cats.. but we are all pro spay and neuter. Unless you have been showing your cats, there's no reason to be breeding them.

greaterdane
November 27th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Cute kittens. Too bad there are so many out there that are that cute being PTS daily. Please, unless you show, have your cats fixed.

jiorji
November 27th, 2006, 12:11 AM
the vet couldn't get both of them in until 3 days after mommy had the litter,

i think the spay/neuter happened after the pregnancy

erykah1310
November 27th, 2006, 12:16 AM
So they are sterilized now??? Both of them?
Im confuzed :confused:

technodoll
November 27th, 2006, 10:48 AM
me too, confused... vets don't spay cats who just gave birth and are nursing? :confused:

abudamunky
November 28th, 2006, 01:33 AM
clarification:
the spca couldn't get mommy and daddy in to get fixed until march 15th(ish) we didn't know mommy was preggers until late feb, by then, too late to do anything, so daddy was fixed on march 14 (the litter was born march 11) and mommy was fixed in july (all of this was this year) all of the kittens were fixed when they were old enough.... (around august and sept) and have loving homes.
my signature has to do w/ a current issue my two cats are having. We have a 7yr old named perseus(not the daddy of the litter) and paty cake (mommy cat) and recently he began to try and "hump" her. it's quite funny if u watch... she doesn't realise what he's doing and he doesn't know what he's doing. please note that they are both fixed, perseus has never even had the chance to know what they did before they were removed (his "baby makers" for lack of a better term)
hope that cleared up things, my brain hurts now....

erykah1310
November 28th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Clarified for me, thanks.
Sorry for the mass confusion.

Prin
November 28th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Works for me too.:)

rainbow
November 28th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Cute kitties. :cloud9:

chico2
November 28th, 2006, 08:34 AM
No matter what,those pics are beautiful and through all the confusion,the OP did the right thing after the kittens were born.
I believe she found momma cat already pregnant:confused:
I too would have thought that little one was a Calico,not a Tortie:confused:

dtbmnec
November 28th, 2006, 09:50 AM
I think I like the cute little fluffy one the best. S/he looks sooo cute :) *melts into a puddle of Megan-goo*

:confused: about all the other random commenty things but whatever...:shrug:

Megan

abudamunky
November 28th, 2006, 11:17 AM
we got the mommy cat(patty cake) when she was about 8 or 10 weeks old from the neighbors. Since i was in financial trouble for awhile, i had to go through the SPCA to get a waiver to have them "fix" my cats for low-cost. problem was, i had to wait until mid march, by the time we figured out mommy was preggers, the appointment was like a month away and i didn't feel right "aborting" the kittens, and i knew that it could cause a lot of problems on my little patty cake. the daddy cat (nixi) was fixed about 3 days after the litter was born but mommy had to wait until she was done nursing. and w/ 5 greedy little bellies it wasn't until they were 12 weeks (had to seperate mommy and babies cuz they kept trying to nurse, greedy piggies) BUT, everyone is fixed, has loving homes, and u'd never know looking at the newborn pix and looking at the kittens now, that they were so tiny, especially the runt, (the black and white one playing w/ the gray and white(daddy)) if anyone wants to see more pix, i'd be glad to post, i loving showing off my little fur-babies!