Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Prin the big bad dream meanie!

erykah1310
November 26th, 2006, 07:25 PM
I had the most bizzare dream last night, I dreamt that i went to Quebec to meet some of you and was staying at Prins.
For some reason I only had Nikita with me, anyway, we went to the Gap with the dogs ( apparently they were allowed in the mall) and we were looking at the sale rack when someone started freaking out because they had lost their chihuhua... I saw it in the rack so I went in after it. but when i came out someone had stolen Kita. Understandibly i was now freaking out and searching high and low. Prin (Jem and Boo) and myself headed out to the parking lot where I saw Kita with this strange guy so I ran over telling him off and snatched back my dog. The police ended up getting involved and the guy was taken away.

THen we headed off to some outdoor concert thing, and a crazed gun person showed up and started to threaten to shoot.. I ducked ( natural instinct) and hid under the bleachers, when the chaos settled down I couldnt find Prin anymore and the gun man was inturn gunned down.
I started walking with Kita to try and find Prin or someone I might know, ended up a restaurant where one of Prins freiends was sitting ( I had been introduced earlier on i guess) so when i was asking how to get to Prins she said. " Prin doesnt want you to go back to her house, because of you Crazy Fred was put away ( the guy that stole Kita), and now because you wouldnt help anyone the gun man is dead." " she asked me and my brother to bring your car to you and send you back to Ontario where you belong."
So I was understandibly upset because I had no idea that what I had done that day made such an impact on Prin. I walked out to the parking lot and found my car, driven into an embankment, with 4 flats and my fenders all dented and hanging off. I guess Prin and her friends were really upset with me:sad:

Anyway I called roadside assistance and had my car towed home and thats all I remembered about my dream....

Weird huh?

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 07:28 PM
all i can sez is... "don't drink the drano" :D

wicked!!

rainbow
November 26th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Hee hee....what were you drinking last night? :D

meb999
November 26th, 2006, 07:39 PM
http://foolstown.com/sm/kos.gif

erykah1310
November 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I didnt drink anything last night and nor was anything inhaled. I was just severly overtired and for some reason i dreamt that, there was alot more to it, but I dont remember.... I just remember feeling terrified that I didnt know where I was or which way was home, and I was also outraged that these PEOPLE trashed my car!
Really screwy any way!:D

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 08:04 PM
lol maybe you were feeling left out of the Montreal gang here last night.:D

Either way, it would never happen because I'd never lend out my car.:D