Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

akita remote control (video)

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 11:57 AM
he he he "The Power Of Cookie"!! :D

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/technodoll/?action=view&current=akitaremotecontrol.flv

or view on youtube, although the audio is sometimes "delayed": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I972PJaKDN0

meb999
November 26th, 2006, 12:02 PM
awwww, they're just too cute!! I'd be givin' 'em cookies every 2 minutes! :cloud9: I love it when Dakota speaks! :love:

brandynva
November 26th, 2006, 02:33 PM
aww! I love the little drips of drooool as he was waiting on his treat. What a good boy!

chico2
November 26th, 2006, 02:37 PM
I thought you were not going to give Maika one:sad: But you did:thumbs up
She too is a beautiful dog,they are both amazing:dog:

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Great video. Go Dakotah Go! :D

I'm starting to see a pattern here... Boo does something similar to the routine Dakotah does for every cookie and Jemma just does one thing for hers. Hmmm... I'm thinking our girlies are too spoiled.:D

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 04:48 PM
he he he! you just SAY the word "cookie?" and the fountains start to run... drool-machines :eek: sadly, they don't like holistic treats and act all disappointed if it's not a Milk Bone. :yuck:

here was puppy maika and her cookie last spring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSgK46rz2g0 she drools alot more now, LOL

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Boo does something similar to the routine Dakotah does for every cookie and Jemma just does one thing for hers. Hmmm... I'm thinking our girlies are too spoiled

really?? hmm yeah... spoiled girls... they just sit, act cute, hand the paw over and ta-daaaah! cookie! while the boys work and work and ... :rolleyes:

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 04:50 PM
hee hee love Dakotah's face in that one.:D

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 04:52 PM
really?? hmm yeah... spoiled girls... they just sit, act cute, hand the paw over and ta-daaaah! cookie! while the boys work and work and ... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I got it on video today... Tenderfoot wanted to see how I make Jemma pee while training, so my man filmed me in full out torture mode.:D

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 04:56 PM
yay! more jemma n'boo vids soon! (say thanks to your man and tenderfoot!) :thumbs up

jiorji
November 26th, 2006, 04:56 PM
LOL i burst out laughing when the drool started hehe

Maika's such a cute girly awww:cloud9:

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I'll put them on photobucket for now (I like google video better, but they have a day delay...). Are you using a small digicam for yours? Mine only takes 30 sec videos.:o The longer ones are too small to see anything.:rolleyes:

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 05:12 PM
prin i use my digicam, it has a "movie" function... it can take a few minutes of film (until all memory has been used up).

i got maika playing at the dog park today... i'll put it up later this week. for now it's too much "beanies" :rolleyes:

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Oh, yours must have a higher sort of immediate memory than mine (hence the 30 sec max for mine...).:shrug:

Prin
November 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM
i got maika playing at the dog park today... i'll put it up later this week. for now it's too much "beanies" :rolleyes:Oh and no such thing.

Do I have to chant again?

technodoll
November 26th, 2006, 05:21 PM
no no! time for jemma n'boo first, pleeeease! i mean it :p

papillonmama
November 26th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Dakota is so clever techno. And Maika with her puppy eyes, sooo cute.:love: